My Obsession for Guys Cocks!

Onsessed4Cocks

Onsessed4Cocks
Posted

Everyone has sexual Fantasies they often ponder, and that's what they are supposed to be but mine are you Nasty that guys think they are just stories & they are but they come from my imagination, I have a lust & appetite for Guys Cocks and For making them explode with pleasure. My Fantasies start as imagination, then they become so nasty & vivid, as I go along that I start to fantasize as I go along, then so vivid that I start to obsess about what would it be like and can I make it reality!  My latest fantasy is one I want to experiment with so bad, It starts with me walking into a room like a locker room in a planet fitness or bathhouse. It's extremely crowded tonight, and I already looking at the guys that are gracefully large and thick. Some are aroused & hard because some have there eyes 👀 on what I'm looking at as well. So, I get excited, cause I'm feeling the vibe & hoping that when I take off my clothes to take a 🚿 , they will notice how curvy my hips are attached to my ass, that is so cheeky, and petite to my 5'5 frame. I take it off, and drop my underwear bending over to pick it up& taking my time to pick it up. I don't look, I just imagine in my head that all 15 guys that I counted and already sucked and got fucked with my eyes seen this tight, ass that begs for attention. I shower, but it's a cold one cause my mind is racing with all kinds of scenarios of what I would do or how far I would go given the chance. I get out of the shower, and decided to initiate a scenario by walking out with no towel on me just naked and in my hand, wiping only my face so I can stare in there eyes the ones I got there attention and see if there starving for some tight ass. When I am surrounded by all 15 who have made up there mind to take matters into there own hands. They all start fondling me and caressing and telling me what they are gonna do to me. Then it starts, one guy eats my asshole clean, while the other, is sticking his cock in my face and I am gladly stroking and getting my warm hot mouth around his helmet he has for a dickhead.  And I am starving for some hot cock to explode in my mouth & am wanting some cock in my ass but they decided to give me to cocks in my hole,and omg 😱 its awesome, as i scream to fuck me everywhere way and anyway they want. I stop, and walk over to a couch that in this bathhouse and make one simple rule, all 15 guys line up and get 5 minutes of hardcore rough and as fast and hard you want until they cum and they must fill my hole with hot milk. As they do, I ask the new guys that walk in to join as they are amazed at my openmindness & adventurous will. There job is to face fuck me while the other guys take turns pounding me from behind. In the end, every guy busts there hot loads in my ass, face, and mouth and I'm still wanting more because of the hot cum just tingling in my asshole dripping 💦 out but call it a workout for the time being, until I shower again and come up with another scenario and wonder where & who it will take place with.

Oh, by the way I did say these were fantasies right, so if the obsession is haunting me, you may be the one to make it a reality for me. I'm looking for more experiments with 1on1, and wanna try---> 2onme, 3some, Group with 5, and Gangbang with 10 or more!

For more details, inbox and ask, and if you have the resources to make those come true by knowing parties or places, and guys willing then inquire as well and ask me💦😋

Until next time

Christopher...

Posted

I'm a top daddy and I'd love to give you my daddy coxk

Posted
On 9/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, Freakydaddy said:

I'm a top daddy and I'd love to give you my daddy coxk

AND I TAKE YOU UP ON IT 

IF YOUR LOCAL IN Philadelphia

• 6 months later...
Hardirishpipe1
Posted

If you are ready and just let me nut in your mouth and release a load of nut and just hopefully more than one time