Sturgis Biker Week

PeterL-6397

Posted

So,  my Bi - biker friend that I play with from time to time , told me he was heading up Sturgis for biker week ,  asked me to join him .  He mentioned a gurl like me would love it , plenty of horny cock.  When we arrive ,  we meet with a few of his buddies , one  tells me of a special area for sexy gurls like me ,  and would i be interested in checking it out .    So , I follow him - Steve  into  a tented area ,  way in the back was a private entrance ,  with small little dark rooms .  Steve tells me to go into one of them , sit down and relax .  So i do ,  very curious to see what was next . I notice next to the bench seat ,  an opening .   Being a smart little gurl ,  i realize exactly where i am .. Sturgis glory hole tent city. 

Posted
1 minute ago, PeterL-6397 said:

So,  my Bi - biker friend that I play with from time to time , told me he was heading up Sturgis for biker week ,  asked me to join him .  He mentioned a gurl like me would love it , plenty of horny cock.  When we arrive ,  we meet with a few of his buddies , one  tells me of a special area for sexy gurls like me ,  and would i be interested in checking it out .    So , I follow him - Steve  into  a tented area ,  way in the back was a private entrance ,  with small little dark rooms .  Steve tells me to go into one of them , sit down and relax .  So i do ,  very curious to see what was next . I notice next to the bench seat ,  an opening .   Being a smart little gurl ,  i realize exactly where i am .. Sturgis glory hole tent city. 

my clitty creams as my mind races ,  touching myself  on how this weekend is going to go with my  eyes closed ,   especially with hundreds of hot horny biker meat probably needing  to be sexually pleased .   As i open my eyes ,  my  mouth  drools as  i see a hot fat cock hanging out of the opening  next to me.  I waste no time sucking and licking the thick  cock and balls hanging out of the glory hole .  His precum is so thick and heavy ,  im like Bee that cant get enough sweet salty nectar ,  taking him deeper and deeper till my throat is bulging , his big hairy balls pressing hard against my bright red lips .  Im so into sucking this hot cock ,  i barely hear  a loud knock .  and without warning , my mouth floods with hot thick cum .  Im so turned on , I swallow two  massive mouthfuls like a starved little whore , and after lick and suck that cock totally clean .  as  i pull off ,  the cock disappears from the hole , leaving me wanting more . 

Posted
8 minutes ago, PeterL-6397 said:

my clitty creams as my mind races ,  touching myself  on how this weekend is going to go with my  eyes closed ,   especially with hundreds of hot horny biker meat probably needing  to be sexually pleased .   As i open my eyes ,  my  mouth  drools as  i see a hot fat cock hanging out of the opening  next to me.  I waste no time sucking and licking the thick  cock and balls hanging out of the glory hole .  His precum is so thick and heavy ,  im like Bee that cant get enough sweet salty nectar ,  taking him deeper and deeper till my throat is bulging , his big hairy balls pressing hard against my bright red lips .  Im so into sucking this hot cock ,  i barely hear  a loud knock .  and without warning , my mouth floods with hot thick cum .  Im so turned on , I swallow two  massive mouthfuls like a starved little whore , and after lick and suck that cock totally clean .  as  i pull off ,  the cock disappears from the hole , leaving me wanting more . 

as i gather my thoughts ,  i find myself walking through the tented area ,  trying to get back to my buddy ,  see what was going on ,  and i run into steve.  he asked if i was ok ,  and if everything was cool.  I told steve , i was really enjoying myself and ready  to  really  cut loose and experience Sturgis to the max .  Steve asked me ,  how serious i was ,  replying ...i what to taste as much as possible ...  giving him a little wink ....with a lick of my bright red lips .  Steve replied ....game on baby !!    btw ,  best  BJ ive ever had .....that ass of yours looking amazing too ,  if your ready ....i can arrange for your own private glory hole ,   i will keep your sexy  mouth and ass busy  all weekend ,   are  you up for the challenge    , if  so  ...i will  spread the word ,  maybe you  can break  the Sturgis long  standing record  at the glory  hole .  being  so  turned on by the thought - challenge,  i had  to ask ... how many ?   steve replies  ....325 ....my  eyes open wide ....my  buddy  was right ... im  gonna have one hell of amazing weekend. 

Posted

after a long  first  night of heavy partying  ,  i woke with Steve telling me , hey baby ...the word is spreading around Sturgis , there is a new hot cock sucker in tent city , she is up for breaking the long standing record , so  we need to get busy  baby . after getting ready , putting on my  sexy  new outfit , and a fresh coat  of hot bright red lipstick , steve takes me over to my private glory hole room that he arranged . As we enter , it was a lot  different  from the first one yesterday .  Steve told me ,  if you plan on breaking the record  ,  you  will  be a very  busy  gurl  , and use both your mouth and hot ass  ,  to  get the  guys off . ...the  room  was alot smaller , with  multiple  holes positioned around the room ,  plus a bench designed to  take  cock  in my  mouth  and pussi  at the same time .  i told  steve ,    i was still up  for the challenge ,  but  over 300 guys ...??  in  two  days ....is  that  even possible    ,   i would  have  to do  8-9 guys  an hour,  with  hardly any  breaks for the two day weekend .   although  my  mind is racing , and  getting nervous ...steve calmed me down ,  pointing to a cooler with  some adult beverages , and other fun  party  suppliers.   He  told me , i will be helping you the whole time . ...the tent  city  opens  in a  few minutes said  steve ..  lets  get  ready  baby ... i give  him a  wink , and  lift  up  my  mini  skirt  , showing  him my  ass ...  he  replies   OMG baby ....that perfect  ass  and  great  cock sucking mouth  , better be  ready ,  i just  looked outside , a massive line is already  forming right infront of your tent ..  better do a couple  of shots baby  gurl to  loosen up  that  throat  and hot  pussi !!!   

Posted

after  the  first  few hours  ,  my  mind  is  racing on how much  cock ive  already  sucked off ...so many  different sizes , so  much cum , i told  steve im  not  sure i can  keep  swallowing  the  guys  cum  ,  my  tummy  is  totally full ...Steve  told  me i was already  up  to  32 guys  ,  so  its  time  to get  that  ass involved ,  plus  ,   start  spitting the guys cum  in this bucket  i just  placed near you .  being  a  lover of cum ,   decided to only swallow  if i was really  into the guys cock ...shape and size....some of them just  drive me wild to  suck and swallow like a good little gurl.  but i knew there was no  way  of taking all that cum in my tummy ,  so  i started using the  spit bucket for  another hour  or so. ... i told  steve i needed to take a quick  break ,  go  to  the  little gurls room ...he  told me to hurry  up  ,   the line outside was getting even larger ,  we need to get  that ass involved ,    i will help ....hurry  up. 

Posted

once  i got back after a quick break , steve opened up the glory  hole and  helped me position on the bench  he  brought  into  the  glory hole room .. it lined up with the opposite side of the small room .. so  i stripped down to just my  black  thigh highs  and 6  inch  heels ,  removing my mini skirt  and totally  soaked tiny thong panties ... now  with both opposite glory holes open ,  the cocks started to pop in,   i went right back  to work sucking  .  steve placed a jar of  KY jelly  near the bench  to lube my  pussi   so  while  continuing  to  suck  guys off ....the first  cock went into my  pussi ,  my  mind  raced again as im now taking cock in my  throat  and pussi  at the same time , oh  fuck !   im  in heaven ... only  the  first  6 hours hours  ..how long  can i go !!!

Posted

10  hours in , my  jaw  is hurting ,  my pussi is busted open so  wide  , plus  im  soaked in cum .  every once in a while , a  really  BIG cock will enter my pussi , making my  head drop as i take him balls deep .  some last  a few secs , mins  some last longer . things are starting  to blur as  the hours pass ...steve keeping me going with a few shots and other items ....,   the sound of harleys ,  loud drinking men ,  and knocks as guys unload yet  another massive load in my  mouth and pussi continues ......i  take a quick break to  look down and behind me ....only  to  see the gallon cum bucket almost  half full ,  and a massive pool of cum on the floor under my  pussi - body.   my  body  aches  ,   but  i continue on with my quest ,  ive  got a couple of more hours left in me  for the day   ,   i  put  on the 30th round of red lip stick ,  pull up my  thigh highs ....and  get  back  to taking it at  both ends like a real champ !!!    bring  it on boys !   this gurl  came to party!!

Posted

its  almost  midnight ,  and sadly  to say ...ive sucked my last cock for the night , especially after this last guy ...he  took a good 15mins ,   plus deposited probably the biggest load ive ever seen ....his  cum pouring  from my mouth into the bucket was enough for me for the night ,  so  i closed the sucking side of the room.. i gathered myself ,  while smoking a nice joint and a drink or two ,  i laid on the bench on my  back for a change...taking it laying on my  stomach for all that time ,  it  was a refreshing , plus  i  could back my  legs and stretch    ,  as i  moved my  pussi  closer to the guy that was poking his cock through the glory hole . not  surprising ,  his cock went right inside me ...  i  pulled my legs back and enjoyed my  weed  as he finished , and the next guy took his place .  my body went  limp and closed my  eyes , as  guy  after guy , cock  after cock pumped a cum load inside me ,   every once  in a few ,  that BIG cock would show up , making my eyes open wide ,   gripping  the  bench  hard until  he would finish  ,  hardly  feeling the next  smaller or  few guys ..  some would pull out  and shoot  their loads  on my  limp little clitty , stomach ...some actually shooting  thick  heavy ropes of cum that would reach my  face ....i would just  use my  finger to smear on my lips ,  while smoking my  weed , gave it an amazingly  erotic taste.  i reached down  to the  half full cum  bucket and scooped up  a hand full ....and  started playing  with my  little soft clitty ,  as  the  cocks continued to add up .  i would grab handful after handful  of cum  from  the bucket , smearing it all over my  body ,  tits and face ....until  my  entire body  was soaked in mens cum .  i slowly  passed out  from total exhaustion ..  only  to be woken from Steve , lifting  me up ..saying lets call it a night Champ!

Posted
Your word imagery and scene shadowing is Phenomenal !

I was Howling as I Read your “ Quest” to Break the Sturgis Cum Gargling Penis Leach Award..

Literally .. tears rolling down my cheeks laughing at your ability to write So insightfully

“ Ropes”
Cum Buckets… Fuckin Classic

Keep writing and Honing your Special Skills..
Posted

Being  the last  day  at Sturgis ,  I woke up surprising energetic and ready  to claim the title at bike week .  I put on my best sexiest slutty outfit , rave black hair with bright red lip stick..sunglasses  and made my way  to tent city . As  I strolled through the crowd of guys , i  could hear guys say , omg  ...thats that hot chick in the private tent ,  taking  all those guys yesterday ,i heard  she is  amazing ...plus   tons of whistling ,  cat  calls ...hey  baby  ....tent  open today ??    i just  strolled through the crowd like i owned the place , not saying a word  ..making sure to move my ass in a sexy  manner as i continued to walk to my  private tent ,  Sexy Gina is in the house - now open for business.   

Posted

Steve was already at the tent , greeting me with a big smile ...Gina , you wont believe the cock count from yesterday baby . apparently  i didnt know , but there is a counter outside of each of the glory holes , one for guys getting sucked off ,  the other for guys fucking me.  after each guy blows his blow , he hits the button , keeping track of the official score .  Steve gave me the results ,  136 from the blow hole ,  122 from the fuck hole  totalling a whopping  258 guys . OMG !  i knew there was a lot of guys yesterday , but i had no idea it was that many !  should i feel ashamed of myself for being such a massive dirty slut ,  or feel proud that Im Gina .. chasing the record at Sturgis ,  sucking and fucking , taking cock like a true champion .  it only  took me a sec to  decide ,  I asked Steve,  again ..whats that 2 day record here ?  he replied 325 .. Baby ,  im not only gonna beat that record , im gonna smash the hell out it !!     Steve was like ..hell yeah baby gurl !  I told him , i got idea ....lets change the set up at the tent , so listen carefully . 

Posted

so with day two at Sturgis getting underway , steve helped me arrange my tent differently today .  keeping it still official , i told steve i wanted to open the tent up so guys could watch me in action . Steve would mind the door ,  only letting 3-4 guys in at time ,  that way while im sucking and getting fucked ,  i could be jacking two  other cocks  before they fucked me .  Steve told me the line is even longer from yesterday ..so  i  cranked up the music in the tent , and told steve to let the first batch of guys in ,  im ready  to roll baby . 

Posted

with only  3 hours in ,  the plan to  take 4 guys at one time is working perfect .  not even thinking about my personal safety or well being ,  im taking so much cock and cum  its almost alarming .. but i have to admit , i am having the time of my life . i love men  , cock and especially the taste , texture and smell of hot fresh ejected mens cum .  its drives me wild , right down to the core of body , being .. from my first time as a ***ager, blowing my gym teacher after class ...the rush and feel as it fills my mouth , the hot salty sweet taste as i swallow ..makes my toes curl . The smell , aroma of hot sweaty cock  and cum in the tent is driving me wild , especially when i get one of those guys  ,  that blows a very thick and heavy load ,  i savor it in my mouth for a few secs , before i swallow it all ,making my body tingle from head to toe ...day  2 at  Sturgis  is a day i will never forget , and there is plenty of hours left in this amazing day !

Posted

the crowd of men watching and cheering me on through the windows of the tent  is getting enormous ,  almost shaking the place down , i  quickly  tell steve to take down the walls or they probably will . no sooner they come down , the guys rush closer to the action . steve can no longer control the guys , but strangely the crowd of guys are not violent ,  just either wanting to watch , or stand waiting to take his turn . as i look around , im surrounded by  dozens of guys slowly jacking their hot cocks  just dying to get inside my mouth or pussi .   im laying on my back , getting spit roasted as  guy  after guy blows his load in me  , or on me ...some just jack off on my tits or stomach , some more daring offer me a cum facial  which i graciously except .  the crowd grows even larger , mostly guys just watching , surprising a lot of women too ,  all cheering me on to the finish line !! GO GINA ..GO GINA !!

Posted

the action ,  at my direction changes to me now getting double penetrated in my pussi , while getting my throat fucked ....cum is flying , my pussi not even feeling two cocks inside pussi , totally busted wide open , totally drench in cum , the floor of the tent soaked with sticky cum ,  steve whispers in my ear ,  over 600 Gina ,over 600 ...i let the remaining guys take a turn , then decide its time to call it a day . 

Posted

i will never forget that amazing weekend !   Gina , Queen Gina at Sturgis 2023  .   I wonder that my next challenge will be , stay tuned !   xoxo Gina 

Posted

stay tuned baby !!  xoxo Gina