Hotel Gang Bang

PeterL-6397

Posted

After  the  two guys that just fucked me ,  i got a knock on my hotel room door , it  was the hotel manager .  still wearing my  sexy slutty outfit , thigh highs   ,  6 inch  heels , padded bra and makeup ,  the manager reminded me that hotel parties are not permitted .  I told him , they  were  just friends dropping off some stuff .  he said , why is there cum dripping from  your panties ...i didnt answer ,  but noticed the big bulge in his uniform pants .  i invited him in  to take a look  around if he  liked.  I sat on the  side of the bed , as he went into the bathroom and back out again , pretending to be checking the place out .  As he walked closer to me , i dropped to my knees ,  licking my lips .  He wasted no time pulling  down  his zipper , unbuttoning  his pants.  As he  stood infront of me kneeling ,  i helped him pull  down his pants , slowly  pulling  his underwear down  exposing  his thick throbbing cock  already  oozing hot  sticky  precum . without saying a  word , my  mouth began  to lick and suck his thick hot big  cock , moaning  as i enjoyed the sweet taste of his oozing sticky  precum .  He  asked me to standup and show him  my  ass and tiny limp soft  clitty ...as  i lifted my mini skirt , he moaned as he jacked his cock , telling me how pretty sexy  i looked . I asked him  what he wanted to do next .  He told me  i wont kick you out of the hotel for having a party , if you finish sucking him off .  i didnt say a word , dropping to my knees ,  beginning to  suck him again .  taking  more and more of his cock  down my  throat ,  he began to grab  the  back of my head with his hands , forcing more and more , until  he  was balls deep .  now fucking my mouth , with long  full strokes ,  he  began to shake and moan .  And without warning ,while moaning ,  flooding my mouth full with cum .  i swallow the first mouthful  ,  while  another fills my  mouth ..so much  so , forcing me to pull off his cock . still grabbing the back of my head , still blasting cum all over my face. he  told me  to  lick  and suck him clean , swallow it all so he can  get  dressed  and back  to work .  as  leaving , he told me he might be  back later tonight with a  few buddies ,  so  make sure to look hot and ready .  this  time  i  want  that hot ass . 

Posted

after the manager left ,  i got  a notice that my 7 oclock appointment with two new guys were on the way  to my hotel room ,  only  giving  me  30 mins  to get ready . i cleaned up best i could changing my  cum soaked panties ,  new sexy thigh highs , plus putting on fresh makeup .  i left my  door unlocked , telling  them  to  just  walk in , i will be laying on the bed . i close my  eyes for a minute , thinking about the afternoon , especially  the hotel manager telling me he might be back later with a couple of his buddies . i didnt notice my  7oclock  guys coming in the room ,  already  taking off their shirts , pants  , getting naked . it starts off slow ,  the  3  of us  kissing , rubbing each other ,  as  the two excited guys getting hard , pulling me over to the bed .  I told them , im  ready to please , so use my  willing body for sexual  pleasure . it  doesnt take long before im  getting spit roasted , taking  both  cocks balls deep at  both ends ...them  switching places , both  enjoying  my  mouth and pussi . i could tell  by  the moaning - groaning they both were getting close to cumming , both  saying , were do  you want it baby ....i replied  , all  over my face , in my  mouth .  seconds later , while laying on my back on the  bed ...both  on end side of my face ,  both jacking hard,  bodies tensing    ,   moaning  and  without  notice ,  hot  thick  cum blasting  cum  all over my  face  , tits  and  wide open mouth. swallowing  3-4  mouthfulls  .. i begin  to suck on them both  , taking  turns licking and cleaning their  cum  soaked balls and cocks .   enjoying  all  that  cum ,  i looked  up , and at the  end of the  bed was  the  hotel manager  with  two  guys , apparently watching the  whole  thing .  he  introduced himself as the hotel  manager  ,  telling  the  two guys ,   its  our  turn ,   please close the  door  on your way  out .                                                                                                                                                     

Posted

as  the  two  guys leave the room ,  the manager follows them , then  turns  to me saying  ...im  gonna leave the door unlocked you dirty little whore , just in case more guys wanted to join in tonights festivities ,  saying with a wink and a smile .  he  then ask one on the guys to get the bag , lets show this slut what a good  time means  at my hotel . still laying on the bed ,  my face still soaked in cum ,  the  manager instructs me  to  stand up  and pull up my mini skirt  ,   exposing my  ass and tiny limp clitty ...he  tells  his buddies ,  see  guys , i told you this one  has a sweetie little pussi  and ass , tonight  we own this little bitch ,  now  come over here , kneel and  suck my  cock .  not knowing whats in store for me  ,  i  obey  like a obedient  little  dog .   as  i suck  his thick  semi  hard  cock , i notice the other two  guys are openning up a back pack  pulling out what  looks to be ropes and some kind of  shackles ,  my  mind  races  not  knowing  whats next ,  but  i stay obedient ,   following  the  managers  commands .after his crew finish  their  task  , he  invites  them  over  to join  him....telling them  to  pull them  down boys , get  some of this whores wet  slutty  mouth .   im  now  kneeling and  taking turns  sucking  all  3  of them ...one  guy is  very  big ,   i struggle to even get  his cock  in my  mouth , but  manage  to  get  all  3  throbbing  hard  ,   pre cum  is  dripping  from all .   and  then  without notice , one of them  pick  me up  and carry  me  over to the bed ,  putting  me  on all  fours ,   telling me  to lay  on my  stomach , and  stretch out my  legs and  arms . i dont  resist ,  allowing  them  to  tie me  to the  bed ,    i know whats  coming next , gonna  be a  long  night . 

Posted

now  strapped to the bed ,  the manager tells his buddies , i get the first crack at that hot  ass ,  and without warning  , pulls up my  mini skirt ,  rips  off my  tiny black thong and gives me a hard ass slap . he  quickly  spreads my legs wide ,  and ***s his big  thick cock inside me .  i try  and stay strong ,   as he  plunges balls deep right away ..  making  my  legs  wobble and shake , he  tells his buddies , damn !!   this bitch  can  take some cock.  he  wastes  no  time in plowing my  pussi deep and hard ,   i just keep  my  thoughts , not saying a  word , just  laying  there and taking it .  not sure how  long  it  was , but  i heard  him let out a loud yell ,    knowing  he  must  have cum ..not  feeling it , because of him  cumming  earlier that  afternoon .   looking back  over my  shoulder ,   i hear him  say  , jonny your up next .   jonny  wastes  no time  and plunges balls  deep inside my  wide open pussi .  not  as thick  as the  manager , but much  longer then him .    i   hear  the  two root  jonny  on , telling him to fuck that whore ... jonny  cums  quickly  ....gives my  ass a really  hard  slap as he exits .   i hear  the  manager greeting some others  at the  door , saying ..you  boys are right on time ...billy  is  up next , you  dont wanna miss that ...  billy  must  be the really  big  one ....i brace myself for whats next , still  keeping my  composure .. looking  back  between my  shaking spread legs ....billys cock hangs like a  side of beef .....i get  another another really  hard ass slap ,  billy telling me  ..ready  slut 

Posted

just  before billy  took  his turn ,  i  broke silence and asked the hotel manager ,   if you untie me   ,  we could have so much more fun .   with more guys showing up , why  not use my  mouth  too i  said .   his  reply  , what  a total whore !!   he personally  untied my hands and legs .  i  gathered my  thoughts , and suggested  i could take  turns sucking the new ...gave  me  a few minutes before  billy  dove into my  now wide open busted pussi ..  ive got  to be honest ,  i was having a great time , but not letting on ..letting them  know they are in control .  billy was really  anxious for his turn ,  so  i got  to work  sucking the two  new guys ...one  of them had a beautifully shaped cock ...the  guys  watched  as i took him  balls deep on the first  try ...i suggest they  spit roast me ....and after getting permission from the hotel manager , suggested some positions ...my  legs were so  sore and tired ,  i  laid on the bed ...and  told billy  to slowly go  inside me mission style ...his  big  cock hurt , but honestly i loved it ....after he got inside me ...i told one the guys to hover over my face ,  so  he could fuck my mouth ... while billy  fucked my  pussi .. it  started awkward ,   but  after a few minutes ...i found myself taking them both balls deep ...while trying  to jack others ...i wrapped my legs around  billy ....his  cock was really  big ...biggest ive had ...so  i had to  take a break  from the other guy , cuz billy  was really pounding my  pussi  hard and long ..  it  felt  like a gut punch every time he hit me balls deep ...omg  !  BIG  COCK !!    i was hoping he  would cum quickly ....since the room was now cheering him on ...he  got a  little frustrated ....so  i  looked him in the eye , and told him  to take a break         ...  as  he  slowly  pulled out of me  , my  eyes got wide open , seeing his throbbing massive cock ...i asked the hotel if i could make a suggestion , which  he said ..hell yeah  slut .....so  i did. 

Posted

now feeling like i had control of the room ,  i asked billy to lay on his back on the bed ,which  he did right away ...looking around , i could see two of the guys still had raging cocks  ..not sure where the manager went ..   so  i climbed on top of  billy , after sucking on him for a few minutes ...my  pussi was so  busted , he went right in with no problem ...while riding his cock , i  bent down and gave billy a little wet kiss, even lightly bitting his ear ...i could tell he loved it .. as  i rode his big cock ,  i  signalled the two other to join us ...taking turns sucking them both ..  i couldnt believe how this night was turning out , but as a true cock whore , was loving it .   my  mouth grew sore and  tired ,   so  i suggested one of them get behind me and billy ...i suggested the smaller of the two , leaving me with mister beautiful cock to suck on ..  once behind us , i reached back  to spread my  ass cheeks with  both hands ,  telling him , care  to join us ?    i knew it was going to be intense at  first ,   but relaxed as he fumbled trying to get inside ...i took  a deep  breath , relaxed and exhaled ....his cock slipped right in me ...  after a few minutes , the fucking rhythm was not only  intense ,  but  extremely  enjoyable  for all ....as  we got  situated ....i began  to suck on mister beautiful  cock ...now getting double dicked , while sucking ..the room was filled with moans and groans ....i was in my  glory ,   taking all that hot cock at once ,  begging  for them  to cum ..  billy began  to tense up ..shaking and saying  oh  my  god !   i knew he was ready ,  so  i begged again for them to cum ,  and  without warning  felt  this tremendous hot rush  as my  mouth and pussi  began to get flooded with hot thick  cum ....i swallowed a massive load ,  as  my  busted pussi started to leak a river on hot man cum ....WOW !   what  a night !      i plan on visiting this hotel again really  soon !   

Posted
Whoa.. you are Fuckin homosexuals Fantasy Boy.. broken pussy reminds me if my Pussyboy Sara .. did him for 15 hard railing minutes on first cum

Second cum about 90 minutes later he lasted 25 minutes..

5:30 am next mornin turned my hard on down .. said I broke his hole

Seeded him twice… he will be ok
Posted
1 hour ago, Leroryboy said:

Whoa.. you are Fuckin homosexuals Fantasy Boy.. broken pussy reminds me if my Pussyboy Sara .. did him for 15 hard railing minutes on first cum

Second cum about 90 minutes later he lasted 25 minutes..

5:30 am next mornin turned my hard on down .. said I broke his hole

Seeded him twice… he will be ok

lucky  Sara !!!    mmmmm

Posted
11 hours ago, PeterL-6397 said:

lucky  Sara !!!    mmm

you  should  have invited a  few other guys ,  keep  Sara busy  sucking cock  while you plowed her pussi . having hot cocks to suck keeps a good gurl  going all night ..   although she  wont be able to  sit the next day , she will be happy  with all that cum in her tummy !!!   mmmm

Posted

ill never forget my first  BWC ,  years ago  young guy  from KY  9.5 - 10  really  thick  , beautiful cock.  it started out slow , but he got very aggressive once we got going.  wound up taking him mission style ...legs over his shoulders ...i thought he was going to split me in two ..   instead of tapping out ,  i decided to take it like a true sissy .. probably a  good  30-40mins of gut pounding from him until  he flooded my pussi  with  his load .  as  i look  back ,  he made me what  i am  today , a true loving  cock and cum whore .  he  was my  biggest ever ,   still looking  for someone larger ,  now  that i can  apreciate the chalenge of taking it like  real  CHAMP !!   xoxo