Love to be use all up just for unprotected gay sex with older white men and horny older black men horny perverted cocks for their sexual LUST

Hornyfag4cocks

Hornyfag4cocks
Posted

yeah I would had to have you for a horny gay men letting Mii be there sissy FAGGOT white trashy 41 Year old bitch boy for a gay sex toy playing around with different horny other guys cocks just to myself enjoy having their cocks cum load pouring out of my sissy FAGGOT ASS and mouth 😛

• 1 month later...
Posted

I feel you . I was used like that by older men . My first time suck cock was my uncle cock I was 6 he would cum on my face on my little boy dick and balls . By the age of 10 I was a professional cock sucker . My older brother used me as his cum dump . I was hook on cock and cum . He moved out after high school. Came by for a sucking . Next was my friends dad . He gave me my first blow job swallowing my cum . We used each other . Then one day he gave me a good rimming. I was moaning like a girl . Then it happened he replaced his tongue with his cock . He grabbed my hips and pulled me on to his cock . I trying to get away . He says stop boi your going to be my new boi toy. He says to me I going to breed and seed you as my bitch . He then proceeded to seed me. We fell asleep with me in his arms. He woke me up at 6 am and gave me a good fucking cumming deep in me. It doesn't stop with him one of my dad's friend was friends with my friends dad. He confronted me and made me suck him off every other day . By the time I was 16 I had 5 older men using me as a cum dump . 

Posted
8 hours ago, Barney said:

I feel you . I was used like that by older men . My first time suck cock was my uncle cock I was 6 he would cum on my face on my little boy dick and balls . By the age of 10 I was a professional cock sucker . My older brother used me as his cum dump . I was hook on cock and cum . He moved out after high school. Came by for a sucking . Next was my friends dad . He gave me my first blow job swallowing my cum . We used each other . Then one day he gave me a good rimming. I was moaning like a girl . Then it happened he replaced his tongue with his cock . He grabbed my hips and pulled me on to his cock . I trying to get away . He says stop boi your going to be my new boi toy. He says to me I going to breed and seed you as my bitch . He then proceeded to seed me. We fell asleep with me in his arms. He woke me up at 6 am and gave me a good fucking cumming deep in me. It doesn't stop with him one of my dad's friend was friends with my friends dad. He confronted me and made me suck him off every other day . By the time I was 16 I had 5 older men using me as a cum dump . 

Sounds like ur livin the life

Posted
3 hours ago, John-8011 said:

Sounds like ur livin the life

Yes I did and still do . I older now and have done a complete turnaround. I now take care of younger guys in the 30 . I have three married guys that use me like the slut I am . There wife's won't let them fack there ass . So they use my ass and mouth. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Barney said:

Yes I did and still do . I older now and have done a complete turnaround. I now take care of younger guys in the 30 . I have three married guys that use me like the slut I am . There wife's won't let them fack there ass . So they use my ass and mouth. 

I hope to one day live as you do

Posted

Your 18 . I started young. I also know at a young age I was meant to be used by men . I only been with one guy my age as a *** . We only suck each other off . My daddy trained me the why he wanted me. The other older men where happy with me . They ether feed me there loads or cum deep in my boi hole. My brother gave me my first facial at 13 . My daddy never wasted his cum ether swallow or deep in my boi hole. My ultimate fantasy. Was to take care of my dad's cock . It never happened because he passed when I was 15. I think that's why I submitted to my daddy so easy. 

Posted
20 hours ago, Barney said:

Your 18 . I started young. I also know at a young age I was meant to be used by men . I only been with one guy my age as a *** . We only suck each other off . My daddy trained me the why he wanted me. The other older men where happy with me . They ether feed me there loads or cum deep in my boi hole. My brother gave me my first facial at 13 . My daddy never wasted his cum ether swallow or deep in my boi hole. My ultimate fantasy. Was to take care of my dad's cock . It never happened because he passed when I was 15. I think that's why I submitted to my daddy so easy. 

I too know that I am meant to be used as a boi toy. I hope that one day I fulfill that calling and I am submitted to another man as his own

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/8/2023 at 1:43 PM, John-8011 said:

I hope to one day live as you do

Posted

I feel the same way the best gay sex I had (I'm bi) was with a black man one time I took my shoes off in my basement and I forgot I was wearing blue opaque tights and it's like a were wolf came out he ripped my pants off tied gagged me and fucked me with my parents just right above us . He threatened me that if I didnt act like a good little white bitch he'd leave me there. Short story I learned my place as his white submissive bitch 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Damn this has me wanting my as filed now