Gay Personality: What's yours?

HouseOfBalloons

• RomeoRichards pinned, unpinned, pinned and featured this topic
RomeoRichards
Posted

Hi DawnFM, great question! You'll see the results of my Gay Personality in my profile and I encourage you to do the test too! You shouldn't be nervous about your results, as they show who you truly are and what people should love about you! So go for it!

By the way: I would like to feature this in our newsfeed if that's OK? Will send you a PM

Posted

I'm 100% bottom and pleased and proud to be so, and glad the quiz result was, to my own sense of self, 100% accurate. 

Beatmeboutique
Posted

+1 (631) 680-6986 I need you call me

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Nothing is mind I end up belonging to someone else it always happens because i can Accommodate around the clock 24/7days a week Overnight and longweekend or a week at a time or longer I always have to make my information available to everyone else. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
gayanalpig
Posted

I am a dirty little pig bottom bitch boy faggot.  Please belt whip my ass, pound my cute gay hole, and shoot deep inside of me.  Fist me and i will marry you.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I always know I was a bottom . My daddy love sucking me and rimming me . The taking me in the missionary position. Making love to me . He always made shore I cum . 

Posted

50/50... but very aggressive when i'm the top

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/8/2023 at 9:37 AM, solo_love said:

50/50... but very aggressive when i'm the top

I would love to experience this aggression first hand

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love dick inside me just as much as I love to be in another man's ass... I still love pussy but I just can't get enough dick in me... It's been over a year now since I was been fucked in the ass...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would like nothing more than to be a man's sissy cumslut
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I prefer to bottom but will top if insisted on! 

• 1 month later...
Posted

It's no surprise to me that I am bottom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Versbottom 🤭👍
(it’s means I prefer to be more bottom)✌️🫠
  • 2 weeks later...