Sir Dominant in Maine

Daven

Posted

I'm daven, a very submissive bi male from Waterville Maine, I'm looking for a dominant guy who wants a beta submissive male to submit to him, serve him however Sir desires. I'm in experienced but very submissive and eager to expand my horizons, be the best submissive faggot I can be . I need to be used as a urinal used and ***d, degraded and humiliated and used hard by Sir. Please I need to submit to a local Dom, the closer we live to each other the more I can serve you Sir

Posted

I can move into your life and fuck you each day putting lots of my cum inside you i work every day and will pay half the cost of us to live and I'm clean in all ways higeen is most important you haf to let me claim your cock as my belongings our lives would be all about sex no love but lots of great experiences i need to shave your entire body I will suck you and put your cum inside my stomach all your cum will go into my stomach my cum will go into your ass or your mouth every day  your ass hole is mine I will want to eat your ass like you have never  had I will show you how to make another man's ass hole become your own to do with each night stimulating your ass on camera licking it inside and out up close will we start our home movie collection of my cock chocking you  breeding your ass then licking out my cum out of your ass on our own collection will lov to live together private and discreet complete and 100%out of closet sounds like a great experiences for both of us we go into the deep northwest or wear no one wants to go their we live together as gay lovers 

Posted

Leolov69, fucking hott and I am not even daven.  Older than you leolov69, but just reading your response make me hard,.  Good luck with Daven in Waterville.

• 1 month later...
Vthesissysexslave
Posted
On 10/4/2022 at 7:23 AM, Leolov69 said:

I can move into your life and fuck you each day putting lots of my cum inside you i work every day and will pay half the cost of us to live and I'm clean in all ways higeen is most important you haf to let me claim your cock as my belongings our lives would be all about sex no love but lots of great experiences i need to shave your entire body I will suck you and put your cum inside my stomach all your cum will go into my stomach my cum will go into your ass or your mouth every day  your ass hole is mine I will want to eat your ass like you have never  had I will show you how to make another man's ass hole become your own to do with each night stimulating your ass on camera licking it inside and out up close will we start our home movie collection of my cock chocking you  breeding your ass then licking out my cum out of your ass on our own collection will lov to live together private and discreet complete and 100%out of closet sounds like a great experiences for both of us we go into the deep northwest or wear no one wants to go their we live together as gay lovers 

This sounds like the ideal relationship