curious virgin for patient top

chubbyvirginbttm

chubbyvirginbttm
Posted

hello, 

i am a closet virgin, and i am looking for a man who is willing to patiently teach me.  i have only kissed a guy once, truth or dare in Jr high, but i know i want to experience being with a man.  i have thought many times about men, but have always been scared to pursue that.  i know i want to bottom, and give a man head, but want to meet the right one first.  Hoping to find a guy who is willing to chat, get to know eachother, and when we click, have a fun weekend together somewhere.  

Posted
I'm down for some fun with you. I'm straight but I would love to taste your cum.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/14/2022 at 7:52 PM, chubbyvirginbttm said:

hello, 

i am a closet virgin, and i am looking for a man who is willing to patiently teach me.  i have only kissed a guy once, truth or dare in Jr high, but i know i want to experience being with a man.  i have thought many times about men, but have always been scared to pursue that.  i know i want to bottom, and give a man head, but want to meet the right one first.  Hoping to find a guy who is willing to chat, get to know eachother, and when we click, have a fun weekend together somewhere.  

Posted

Would really like to get to know you chubbyvirginbttm.l am a Virgin too.We could both be very gentle with each other and be an amazing feeling to be naked in front of each other.We might both be a bit shy but hopefully we could help each other