What's your safeword? BDSM best practises

HouseOfBalloons

HouseOfBalloons
Posted

Honestly curious cause whenever a cute guy asks me for a safe word i never come up with something good so usually i say "no" is the safeword (because im not into hard bdsm anyway) so to i just keep it simple. What's your safeword? Genuinely curious.

Posted

I have tried to use 'Schumacher' (as in the F1 driver Michael Schumacher), because I never liked him and the word would stick in my throat so I would not use it too easily.

But I have recently learned of a much more logical system.

'GREEN'          Please continue, I can take that
'AMBER'          I just need to take a short break and then we can continue - *** threshold is getting reached, but s short recovery period  will enable me to carry on.
'RED'                Stop doing that.  This might just apply only to the weapon, the place or the way it is being used. 
                         For example if someone starts caning your thighs or your balls and you don't want that to happen.  Or they change a weapon which you can tolerate for one you cannot tolerate.  Or they go too brutal.
'PURPLE'         STOP STOP STOP I'm going home.

I have never used a safe word, because a good master should be able to 'read a bottom' and understand the way it reacts

• 11 months later...
Posted

I never have a safe word because I'm always securely bound and gagged just like in my photos