Come to terms with my sexuality. I'm a crossdresser and I am obsessed with penis.

tw****

• 2 weeks later...
Phillyboy
Posted

call720-917-4333 for Huge dick... You won't be disappointed 

• 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

I don't consider myself a cross dresser but I really love to wear womens leggings - very shapely and it has an ambiguous look. Wear them to yoga with my black vest no shirt and Buddha tits exposed. Also like silk underwear and women's thongs that disappear in my crack. Great for looking in the mirror and playing with dick and tits...

Edited by solo_love
Posted

A thong that rubs against my pussy is foreplay 

Posted

:threesome: riding myself... for hours at a time - what a delicious joy.

Posted

I've got my dildo in my cunt right now. Wish you were here. 

Posted

I looked at some of your pics and came all over myself... you are good

Posted

Thank you, love. I wish I could do that for you in person. If there's anything special you want to see, just ask. I'm also on kik and Whatsapp. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I fantasize about fucking or getting fucked  by the  people who see or respond to my posts. It is a great dopamine booster for sure.

Posted

But also that they probably want the same from me...  delicious.

Posted

It took me far to long to come to terms with my sexuality.

My initial sexual experience was homosexual, a friend asked me to sleep over. We played around, I explored his manhood, was absolutely taken in by the sensations of an erect penis in my hand, the silky softness of the skin in contrast to the hardness of the *** engorged dick. When he asked me to take him in my mouth, I eagerly obliged, it felt perfectly natural to do so.  My first taste of the gift from god, precum. I loved the entire experience.

Social expectations and influences had me chasing after a hetero lifestyle for a few years.

One night I was propositioned by a guy. I declined the offer, but he awakened something deep within me.  For years I tried being straight, only to give in to the beckoning of homosexuality often. It was an internal struggle. Then one time I was blowing a guy and I knew I am gay. An acceptance within settled on me.

Pussy has never satisfied me sexually. I love cock, it completes me.

Cross dressing for myself has not interested me, I have seen some cross dressers that sexcite me.

• 4 months later...
LuisGarcia
Posted

I love it crossdressing too. It makes me feel slutty...

• 2 weeks later...
gayanalpig
Posted

I am a total panty bottom who worships gay male penis and gay male anus.  I love to wear a thong and have my boyfriend pull it down, bend me over, leather paddle my bottom and give me a righteous bareback ass pounding and splash his spunk on my ass.  I have boyshorts, booty shorts, pvc shorts, silk thongs and latex panties.  I wear ladies underwear at gay bathhouses and always get the attention I want.  Tiny miniskirts with no underwear are also a blast to wear, oops I bent over and had a very thick 12" rod stuffed into my hole in one shove.  This stud was pistoning that wonderful tool in and out of me and I nearly passed out from excitement and joyful pleasure.  I braced myself strong and took his lovely semen so deep that I felt like the total bottom boy bitch that I am.  It was pure almost unbelievable homosexual joy.  I am absolutely grateful and feel privileged to love and be loved by other men.