Had I exploited my homosexual urges as a ***ager.

Imintomen

Posted

Had I exploited my homosexual urges as a ***ager. I would be more experienced, and know what I would like from another guy. I find myself wanting more than I am finding. I love sucking guys off. Especially older mature masculine men. Most time I’m ok with chasing dick. I get it when I can. Something about Anon sex!  I kinda like it. But undependable and risky. I’m just a horny man who is accepting the facts, I like sex with men very interested in giving blow jobs. I find myself looking for dick all the time. I’m a dick chaser I’m not good at it but I’m okay with that.

So it’s hard to be dl a have good sexual experiences. The entire idea of discreet makes meeting difficult I have found.

Anyhow just sharing a thought. 

Imintomen

Posted

My introduction to sex was when I was hitting puberty, so I was 13 or 14. A friend asked me to spend the night. He and I got to talking, then exploring one another. I was captivated by the sensations of soft skin and hard cock at the same time. I had never felt anything like it.  When he asked me to suck it, I eagerly did. It was a beautiful experience. I sucked his dick as often as I could that summer. The end of summer and going to different schools brought a temporary end to my cock sucking. And the desire went dormant for a spell.

I wish I had pursued homosexuality as a ***. My life would be very different than it is today. I have accepted that I am gay and wish I was comfortable with decades ago.