Lonely Gay Man Crossdresser Dream

Gaymanwantsfucked

Gaymanwantsfucked
Posted

when I was younger I had older ***age boys all having me sucking them off but never fucking Me And Now I am openly gay and I for real am very Anal my feelings about Ass Being Fucked is the thing I want Most and with no kind of friendship it's just not happening my big dream Fantasy is getting fucked Bareback by multiple Men in a gang bang it all I think about more to the Honest point I have no shyness or shame about it if it's happening and someone wants to video 1080 HD 4-k it I will be just pleasingly Glad to have them do so I have Anal orgasmes multiple ones now that make my toes crawl up they feel so good and I have two many different fetishist to mention but the main one is I discovered I love too licking my own feet and sucking my own toes which I am very flexible and can do it but want to do that to a man's feet also turns me on love swallow cum lick balls and Eat Ass have a very high sex drive want my Ass whipped with a leather belt while I am being fucked doggie style never had that done and I So much want to feel that to In closing I now am so happy being Gay always Extremely Horny for Hot  Men Sexually using my Asshole and love the taste of cum and also love the taste of piss too extremely very Horny Right Now when I Think About It the kind of  Friends I Want Is One's who all love to have my Asshole and do the things that they want to do too me would All be My Best  Fuck Buddy's In The World I Love Cock ❤ 😍 inside Me 

• 1 year later...