Are there gay man with a straight fantasy?

Will-4207

Posted

I am a masculine top dominant straight man trying to fufill a fantasy for the right offer. Is there a market for this?

Posted

Hey sir I need a dominant top so I'm interested. Plz tell me as to what fantasy your trying to fulfill cause I'm the kinda sub that loves to let you fulfill your fantasies and desires

Posted

Oh shit sir I think I know what your talking about now and yes I have a fantasy of serving or mabey being owned by a straight dom top but only if it's his fantasy to use the right kinda faggot sub

Posted
I will let you have some of me but I wanting to have you to suck my dick
Posted
On 3/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, Will-4207 said:

I am a masculine top dominant straight man trying to fufill a fantasy for the right offer. Is there a market for this?

I love straight guys,put me first in the que

Posted

I would love to have you 10 inches deep in any hole . What’s up? South Carolina is calling

• 8 months later...
Posted

I would love to have  a mmf threesome. Not so much for me . But for my partner. He is more bi then gay . He left his wife because she would not do a mmf threesome. It's hard to find a women that will have sex with a bi and gay man . 

Posted

I am not in a Positionto pick and choose By making sure that i am always Available and I can Accommodate around the clock 24/7days a week Overnight and longweekend or a week at a time or longer I don't get to Pick and choose 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I find it really exciting to meet straight men for a hookup.