Gangbang

AlanE

Posted

I've never been fucked by more than one guy , the idea has moved beyond a fantasy  to an absolute craving and desire at this point , can anyone tell me if their first time with more than one was all they hoped , thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Ich Möchten wissen, ob jemand eine gute Gangbang-Party oder einen Swinger in der Nähe haben kann?
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I love it. I’ve actually taken double anal a few times. Once with 2 huge black cocks it was so good. My asshole was gaped open for a week. Lol

• 1 month later...
BBC-Lover-561
Posted

I watched movies on it before it actually happened to me, and it was defiantly different doing it for real. It's work getting fucked and sucking cock at the same time, good work, but still work. I love the feeling of getting fuck, so much that when I have a cock in my mouth at the same time, I sometimes lose sight of sucking it from the feeling of getting fucked. I entertained 4 black guys once and they had me sweating, working my ass and mouth continually for about 2 hours. I love it when guys semi-fight to get their cocks in my ass. One comes out and another thrusts into my wet hole.  

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

That exceeds all expectations, simply fantastic

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
1st time it happened by chance. I loved it and couldn't wait to please that many Men. After that I would go to the baths and let them do it again.
  • 11 months later...
Posted
On 10/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, AlanE said:

I've never been fucked by more than one guy , the idea has moved beyond a fantasy  to an absolute craving and desire at this point , can anyone tell me if their first time with more than one was all they hoped , thanks 

Posted

Mine too that's what really gets me going I've seen a lot of it in the movies and stuff like that and it's really hot to me I love being submissive and being took control of