• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Need a well endowed male top that needs hours of play big is better

• 4 months later...
Str8SlapCunt
Posted

OK Google Christmas magic me over he told me to be myself I went into the bathroom and took all my clothes off except for slightly under wearing younger video cam engaged. They used to invite me over all the time

Str8SlapCunt
Posted

What I meant to say was some gay coworkers invited me over and got me spun. I started to get really paranoid they told me to relax and just be myself. I went into the bathroom removed all my clothes but my sluty panties . She seen that look on your face when I'm walking out into the living room. So they put me on their web Cannon I asked me to please myself in all mail video chat. Never came so much in my life.

• 9 months later...
Posted
Please do urself a favor if u struggle with this, Listen to learn & learn to listen. Don't be fake and try to put a fasade on, that only gets u into a jam and u lose out on what u really want in life, or whatever principle u apply it to. Sexually, GO for what u are. Have acceptance cause it's the key 🔑 to happiness and life. The ones u afraid of confiding ur true identity, U don't need them and they are dangerous and Mostly haters that will bring u down cause u got what they are afraid to have or admit. So dump those kind of people, what u need is people who don't judge. Who are positive, and support ur choices and decisions as long as they are not harming or treating to ur saftey in any way, THEY ARE CALLED GENIUNE PEOPLE, SEEK THEM OUT THEY JUST MIGHT BE A POSITIVE *** IN CHANGE OR CONFIDANCE, OR JUST PLAIN OLD FREINDSHIPS.... NOW GO ! SEEK AND U SHALL FIND, BUT IT STARTS WITH YOU, SO GET HONEST WITN URSELF FIRST BEFORE OTHERS THAT U TRUST.

THANK U , AND I DO OFFICE VISITS FOR MORE ADVICE OR MEETUPS. LOL HAVE A BLESSED AND SAFE DAY & REMEMBER THINK BEFORE U ACT CAUSD WHEN U LIVE AND DO POSITIVE ALL U GET ARE BLESSING.