A young man's first

Funtimer74

Posted

That was hot, at that young of an age I would've preferred a little younger or closer to my age. Just my personal preference. All in all it got me hard and turned on as I pictured myself in that situation..oh yeah!

Posted
On 12/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, Funtimer74 said:

this is the story of how a young man realized that he could enjoy the sexual pleasure with a man. Even at a younger age i felt the intense pull to the same sex, as a young ***ager it was called experimenting but now i realize i was preparing for what i can only call full pleasure. My first true same sex encounter was at the age of 22 and he was 53 or so he said. He was a sweet but rugged man with salt pepper hair, green eyes, strong hands and a cock that was long, thick but not monsterous with a nicely formed mushroom head. I remember how i felt as he slowly kissed me while ever so rubbing my thigh getting me aroused. He gradually reached into my boxers gripping my hard throbbing cock and repeatedly stroking me until pulling out my cock and sliding me into his warm moist mouth and taking me to the base, feeling his throat constric the head of my cock as i explode and he drank every bit of me. As i experience that sensation i couldnt imagine it getting any better. But to my surprise it only got better, he asked if i ever sucked a cock, so for 20 minutes or so i stroked and sucked his nice hard cock as i got my first taste of cum. I wasnt fond of the taste but the feeling was GREAT! But what i would experience wouldnt compare, while laying back he pulls me towards the edge of the bed he starts sucking my cock and my balls, he raises my legs into the air and he takes the tip of his tung and starts licking around my anus and without warning plunges his tung into my anus and the feeling was so pleasurable i beg him not to stop, for about 10 minutes i squirmed and moaned feeling his tung penatrate me. Then with my legs still in the air he tells me to relax and enjoy whats to come. He stands erect just like my cock was for many hours. All of a sudden i feel some pressure as he slowly starts to enter me, i feel the head of his cock pass through my threshold the *** was slightly intense and as it subsides he pushes even more. I feel him sliding deeper into my tight virgin ass, but i hold tight and continue letting him enter me till his balls rub my butt checks. He slowly inserts and pulls back in and out over and over faster and faster thrusting with all his might. Oh my god it was as if i could feel him slamming my stomach, but as he continued i couldnt imagine our time together ever ending. Then it happened, his hard throbbing cock exploded in me and as his warm love juice filled me i once again released my own juices. He pulled himself from my virtue crawled up onto my still ever so hard cock and slid down my shaft taking every inch up and down over and over till i returned the favor, exploding inside of him. As we laid together cuddled, i couldnt wait for my next experience.

Posted

Thank you guys for thr comments and to biketat and lowdown i would love the chance to see if either one of you could give me the pleasure i have been missing and looking for years and have been unable to find.

• 2 years later...
Posted

Wow that is some story.

I was not as brave as you so I admire you