So confused not sure what you do when you're not sure please advise me

Keneata

Posted

I have been planning for a while to get to a gay bar well I made it tonight I sit out in the parking lot if they trippin on me and building me on gays. Dot-com not giving a f*** course not getting one neither I want to suck a dick tonight I wanted to swallow c** what is wrong with me there was six or eight guys in there I probably could have suck the c** out of two or three of them but no I have no body odor from being outside all day and I sit in the truck on Gay's. Dot-com I don't understand it for I do truly want some dick in my mouth I want it to squirt so hard then it goes to my throat and don't it without me swallowing I want to taste that hot and trimming dessert for once that is somebody else's dick but mine I automatically put a rubber on now when I masturbate hell that's just free seal-a-meal and it's tasty but back to the other guy thing I could have had a guy's dick in my mouth tonight and turned it down because I wanted to be on gays. Com checking my mail think I'm staying off gays. Com tomorrow and I'm headed back up there cleaned up dressed to impress sexy ass women's clothes clean panties sweet perfume enough deep throat to go around the bar or at least patio bathroom or for that matter wherever I can get a guy to pull his dick out cuz I ain't shy I'll suck that come right after that the bar boy Jordan Mia Long Island iced tea to wash it down that hot sticky I didn't write back to topic anybody can help me explain to me why I'm so scared to walk up to a gay bar I just want dick and what comes out of it sperm c**that tasty breakfast nook Spangles lunch cook cock in my mouth squirting it tasty deposit of the😍

Posted

well honey this is Towing you know me you just made my dick hard just by the way you were talking if you were here you would have to worry about going into a bar I would let you have it

OrallyInterested
Posted

My I suggest, have a few drinks and then things will go smoothly. Believe me, most guys get nervous about hooking up with a stranger. Tell yourself, " I'm doing it tonight forsure ".

OrallyInterested
Posted

My I suggest, have a few drinks and then things will go smoothly. Believe me, most guys get nervous about hooking up with a stranger. Tell yourself, " I'm doing it tonight forsure ".