is there something wrong with me? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Kmar_Kidd

Posted

Im young, gay, fun to be around, freaky, n hot like why is it so hard for me to find a dude who isn't afraid to fall in love n be in a relationship? im tired of getting heart broken, tired of messing around i want to cuddle up with someone n make love..............why cant i find it?

Posted

I think that many younger guys are not ready to be in a relationship. They just find it exciting and challenging to keep on meeting new guys. When guys get older they start to realize that they want the love and affection that comes from being in a relationship. A good relationship takes hard work, commitment and compromise. These qualities are not found in most young guys.

Have you ever considered dating an older guy who may have the qualities which you are seeking?

Posted

Richard I couldnt agree more unless the younger guy is a gold digger the chances of finding one who has the attributes as mentioned are very few and far behind

Bob_Margerison
Posted

I'm here if anyone is interested. No games, serious for LTR. YIM bobmars52 . Mention you are from Gays.com