Actual penis measurement?

OrallyInterested

OrallyInterested
Posted

Wondering if you measure your hard cock from the top side of your shaft or underneath the shaft? What do you think the proper way should be for a universal measurement, top or underneath?
I'm pertty sure most guys add an extra inch on the cock size. Most say 6 inches when it actually looks about 4-5 inches. Why is that? Lol

Posted

I measure it by how deep you get it inside. Haha

Posted

They measure from the bottom of the balls to the head, It should be measured from the base to the head. They think bigger is better but that is not always the case. For me, I want to feel it all inside me, not just half of it.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 5/18/2020 at 10:58 PM, Jamieg22777 said:

I measure it by how deep you get it inside. Haha

Yep, agree w/ that statement completely. All 'bout them angles!

Posted

When hard, from the base on the underside, just 5 ". 

Posted

Mine is like a turtle. Always hiding and will not get hard . It’s about a inch and I have to sit down to pee 

Posted
38 minutes ago, Tinydick said:

Mine is like a turtle. Always hiding and will not get hard . It’s about a inch and I have to sit down to pee 

I'd love to suck on it anyway 

Posted

Hi at all, 

maybe something interesting for you: 

• 3 weeks later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

I have measured it from the tip to the biggining of the ball mine is 41/2 inches hard 

Posted

I have a big one, measured from the base to the head is 7 1/2 inches, i measure it from the top side in order to avoid adding extra inches...

But i don't think bigger is better, i find tiny dicks cuter and more exciting to tease