Hopeless sissy

Amelia700

Posted

Too hard to differentiate between lust, curiosity and pure unadulterated sex drive. All parts are in in diary and whether cock or pussy it’s all juicy at some level

• 8 months later...
Blackdichsucker
Posted

Yes I want to be able to control Sexton dominated and feminist by dominant superior woman who knows who knows and understands and I understand but her pussy I hope this gives her power to only control Hey man who wants to worship a woman do you want to pussy I am a white man and I understand a woman who has a come dumpster whore is the more dominant stronger sex in her pussy gives her the power To control on and sexually and slave a white man because his dick is inferior to her superior busy I’m a white man and I understand that woman’s pussy make sure the stronger sex or sex and I truly believe the pussy rules the world A woman’s pussy is more valuable than any jewelry or a girl there is nothing on this earth is more precious valuable as long as pussy especially if her pussy is full of sperm from several different men there’s nothing I have more respect for in a woman who live a man Who she’s never met before proper pussy purpose he will have his sperm there’s nothing I respect more than a woman who has no respect for her pussy and has no sexual morals let any man papa sperm inside her pussy And I love a woman who disrespect a white man like me treat me like a bitch empanadas me feminize me to see about me and break the whole world how she took my manhood from me and how she calls me how’s the old me and I truly believe that her pussy There’s more available in my whole life and I will do anything and the woman who is a whore commands me to do because her record of pussy is more precious to me than my own life and I will die just bring pleasure To the woman and I good night woman I have no respect for me verbally and sexually humiliate me and degrade me to the world her pussy give her permission just leave me sexually and control me I don’t want her to get pleasure out of sex with you believe meBecause I want the whole world to know a bigger woman who may have permission to worship her superior pussy

• 7 months later...
Posted

I want a dominate man or woman to make me suck cocks and eat all the cum