Have you found your soulmate?

pinoyboy

Posted

Must be a human being. Loving, understanding, flawed, intelligent, full of contradictions, the stuff we are made of. Anyone who goes for physical attributes only is missing out on a world of humanity.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Loving,caring and sexually Dominant.Looks don't matter very much.Hairy if possible and even a little chubby.Someone who wouldn't dream of cheating with the attitude why have a burger when the steak is happy to kneel naked at your feet.

Posted

I am 28 years old and single for the last one year. I’m tired of the attitude of hot boys. So I have decided to meet a daddy now. maybe he cares about my feelings and my sexual needs. For the past few days I'am searching the internet to find a sugar daddy. I found an article https://online4.love/sugar-daddy-sites/ that is specifically written about dating a mature men. This guy has said a lot about to find a perfect sugar daddy. but I'm still confused because I am fed up with the behavior of young guys. what you think guys how and where I can find my soulmate?

Posted

Your advice is very meaningful to me because am tired to behavior of young gays.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 12:28 AM, tony24 said:

I am 28 years old and single for the last one year. I’m tired of the attitude of hot boys. So I have decided to meet a daddy now. maybe he cares about my feelings and my sexual needs. For the past few days I'am searching the internet to find a sugar daddy. I found an article https://breakupshop.com/best-gay-dating-sites/ that is specifically written about dating a mature men. This guy has said a lot about to find a perfect sugar daddy. but I'm still confused because I am fed up with the behavior of young guys. what you think guys how and where I can find my soulmate?

This is interesting! I've never considered looking into a daddy relationship but think I may look further into this to understand the dynamics of dating an older man.

I have always found older men sexy because of their maturity, but never acted on it. Thanks for the resource!

Posted

I’m Bernard Ferguson and new on the app I need some friends +14022636433 WhatsApp [email protected] I want someone older not some iTunes cards dudes

• 5 months later...
Posted

All I am asking for in life is to get to suck a big thick cock, then I can be the happiest man alive

• 1 year later...