Please help humiliate me for being a sissy boy

Posted

Hello everyone... please help me punish myself and humiliate me for being a sissy boy

Posted

change your outfit to  a bra, panties, and a babydoll  and sit on a sofa as we make mad passionate love together 

Posted (edited)

I've always been a sissy and happy to please a guy that likes to have a sissy girlfriend.I wear what im told,put anything you tell me to in my mouth and my sissy hole and love wearing heels,stockings,latex,a cock cage and butt plug and most definitely love wearing a collar and leash.Im just waiting to be collared and used as a sissy maid,toilet slut and fuck toy.Im definitely the submissive in any relationship.My dream is to be feminised by a guy.

Edited by bottom654
Bbccraver-3452
Posted
On 2/16/2020 at 2:16 AM, bottom654 said:

I've always been a sissy and happy to please a guy that likes to have a sissy girlfriend.I wear what im told,put anything you tell me to in my mouth and my sissy hole and love wearing heels,stockings,latex,a cock cage and butt plug and most definitely love wearing a collar and leash.Im just waiting to be collared and used as a sissy maid,toilet slut and fuck toy.Im definitely the submissive in any relationship.My dream is to be feminised by a guy.

Bbccraver-3452
Posted
On 2/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, SissyStacyie said:
  1. Hello everyone... please help me punish myself and humiliate me for being a sissy boy

Posted

Looking how to find someone just like you. Tell me how 401 742 5876

• 3 months later...
Posted

What is on your mind