Sucked my 1st cocks to completion

Curous1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Guy1957 said:

Did you swallow both loads?

Yes both of them, and I would’ve swallowed more, but ran out of guy’s. 
I love to hear about your exploits, if you’re willing to share?

Edited by Curous1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/24/2020 at 6:22 AM, Uncut65 said:

I got so hard reading this post

Awesome, it was hot for sure! 

Posted
23 hours ago, Curous1 said:

Awesome, it was hot for sure! 

Still looking to suck my 1st 

Posted
21 hours ago, Uncut65 said:

Still looking to suck my 1st 

I’ve stroked myself to intense orgasms, many times. Fantasizing about sucking a guy off until he shoots his load into my mouth. And I can tell you it’s even hotter in real life than I ever imagined!  

• 2 months later...
Posted

I've always loved giving oral sex, with a woman.  Always trying to suck in her pussy lips and clit deep inside my mouth.  Looking back, all those years, now I've realized I wasn't getting enough inside my mouth.  One day I met a man who wanted to suck my cock, so I tried it.  I couldn't believe how great he was sucking my cock.  His cock was hard, teasing my mouth.  I couldn't help myself, I wanted  to give oral sex.  It seemed natural at the moment.  He got on his back, his cock rock hard.  I t- boned him, my ass feeling sexy in doggie position.  I grabbed his hand and put his hand around my cock, jacking me off masculine. Looking closely at his cock, his cock turning me on, stroking the full length of his cock shaft.  I did something I've never done before, I opened my mouth to give oral sex to a man.  I put my moist lips tightly around the crown of his cock head, licking and sucking on his cockhead.  My mouth desiring more oral sex, I slowly sucked down his cock, inch by inch.  My mouth being filled with oral sex. It's was a beautiful feeling inside my mouth.  His hard cock muscles flexing and throbbing, his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth, feeling inside my mouth, his cock desiring to cum.  I still love eating her pussy lips and clit, but when I want more oral sex inside my mouth, I get together with him and we suck cock. Nobody knows, except him and me. He knows his cock is a beautiful feeling inside my mouth.  He says its the same for him when he sucks my cock, we can't tell anybody