Hope Does Exist... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Jason_Alan

Posted

I myself have been through far-too-many heartbreaks, and one even more recently... people just give up even after they say they love you... they lose interest, and that isn't the fault of the other person. I have Faith that that one special person does exist for me, and I exist for that person, whoever he may be... but for now, I hope to give encouragement with the energy that I do have right now, and I hope that I get some decent and credible response to this, and hope that it will inspire and encourage those who are looking for REAL love, and not some fake TEMPORARY love, to keep true to that hope and faith that that special someone is out there.

Lastly, please, be of a strong heart and mind, and don't allow mundane things destroy or dampen a connection and love that you do establish with someone... and fight for it, and don't let go once you do have it... True Love IS indeed someone worth fighting for.

~Jason

Posted

So very true Jason...Hang in there your love will come and like you said for right now you want to be ther for others and that is nice...

Posted

You are very welcome Jason..We all are here to help each other...