Am I weird? - Love and Romance

Le****

Posted

I'm bi and I know its not the best thing to do but i feel like the part of me that likes girls is in a whole other world than the part of me that likes guys. I know they could get hurt but I feel like I could have a girl and a guy in my life without having the relationships overlap. Im very young and I no the relationships I have in highschool wont last forever. Shouldnt I be allowed to experience both worlds and fiigure out myself?

Posted

Some people work like that, and others don't. I personally don't think I'd do well in a non-monogamous relationship. It's just not my thing. At least, not for a serious relationship. That's just me though, and for plenty of people it works and they are happy. So, whatever floats your boat honey. =P

Posted

i am very free and open and i like whatever makes me feel good so no u figure it out urself basby and enjoy what makes YOU feel good ok
hit me up to talk anytime or yahoo me at [email protected]
my pleasure to be there for u
xoxo k

Posted

It's definitely hard but do-able. I've done it but they're aren't many people who wants things like that.

Posted

I agree with Kimberly as far as being in a monogamous relationship. But I also agree with Karen and Kirsten. Until you find yourself, you will never know.

Posted

yo ladies, im new and need friends...gettin kinda lonely over huurrrr x

Posted

I think this is a part where many lesbian girls get upset at bi girls because if you love guys and girls equally then thats fine and everything but why should it be okay for you to have a gf and and a bf? would you be okay with the person your with dating other people no matter if it be guy or girl the point is even if you feel you love them equally your still getting double what they are they lose half your time half your energy and have your commitment and you still expect them to give it all I think its unfare and they will always end up hurt... just my opinion

Posted

I agree with everyone it really depends on you and whats best for you, but the other half is to make sure that the people you want to date are ok with it too if they are not then its just gonna turn out bad for all parties so find what works for you but always be careful at the same time

Posted

i think tjhere is too much''analyzing'' going on
just ''do what feels right for u and enjoy ur life
do what gives ''you'' pleasure''
causeu knoww what ur the most impt thing in ur life
and life goes very quickly so my theory if it feels good and it doesnt upset u
''GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!'
XO K
-

Posted

You don't have to pick just one label and wear only that label to describe you for the rest of your life...as long as you are being careful and safe as you explore within yourself and with others you will be fine. You are building a great support system here and if you end up getting hurt you will pick yourself up, dust yourself off and put one foot in front of the other as you continue to move forward. I believe in you.

Posted

TIRED OF ALL THIS ''LAbeling'' why cant people just be themselves and enjoy theor lifes
infutiated me
major!!!
xo k

Posted

You are right now and always will be labeled a human being...wear it with pride and honor. Every woman has beauty, courage and strength...show those sides of you and you will go far. Believe in yourself...that's one of the most beautiful qualities a woman can posess.

Posted

Unfortunately Karen, this world seems to revolve around labeling. Labeling has been around since the beginning of time. Wars have flared up because of labeling. It is going to be around for a long time, so why not forget about it and enjoy life anyway.

Posted

believe me i enjoy and have enjoyed my lifea touch narcesstic but goes with my ''theater'' label lol
but i will never stop ''fighting'' for various causes that i believe in '' and help to better others and right whatys wrong
lol
so ''right on sistas''

Posted

I know it is wrong to sterotype or label anyone. But like I said, it has been going on since the beginning. But if you want to fight a good fight, Karen, then count me in!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

thank you for the all the support , the reason i joined this site was to be able to communicate with other bi people to learn about them and myself. at first i thought this my me a booty call sight . but its really nice to get real love that i dont get from my everyday life i think thats what being bi is all about love loving no matter what u r. it sucks that in my world people cant wrap their heads around the fact i just want to love others

Posted

ooo i understandhow u feel lee 100000 % any time u want to talk hit me up
im there for u
kis4u
k