I'm sure... - Love and Romance

Posted

I'm sure most of us who are in long term relationships have had our share of ups and downs, how can I make it better?I have been with my girlfreind for around 16yrs and we have had alot of highs and lows, it has been on it's low lately because i'm so far from her when I am with her it is on it's highest, I love her deeply my heart is filled with her in it, from the very beginning of our relationship.The sex is beautiful I want to feel her morning, noon and night but I can't because i'm not there yet, so at times I feel as though she may become tired.I admit one thing about myself: the jealousy issue has become a big problem in my relationship and it is something that I want to change the most and has to be gone from me, I have made assumptions of her cheating but my assumptions are not because I am guilty of cheating today or since we have been back together for a couple of years now, it is of a guilt that I still carry with me because I messed up on her a long time ago when I cheated, I regret this everyday I am remorseful...sometimes I feel like I will get that back in return because i'm not over my mistake, I have made terrible desicions along the way but being with her IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE I decided to be with her because she makes me happy, makes me feel whole, keeps me right there in her heart...(I really don't mind opinions)...I'm sure of where my heart is and who I love and that is you Babe....you know me for so many years like I know you, only you really know this heart and it's capabilities.... and how much you're a big part of it, you are the better half that completes me Babe....love you.My heart is still standing because you have always held it in your hands...I would really like for us to have our chance, to have my chance at a better me/life, with you in it...you have always been my Baby even through our most hardest times with eacthother...I would like to replenish our present and move forward with you by myside....I really hope that enough of me has'nt spilled out of your heart, I will give you the best part of me again...I am sorry Baby.

Posted

Hi Nikki, omg 16yrs u guys been 2gether......that is beautiful,a blessing, n i'm so happy for u both for having a love so strong n lasting. Nikki, if ur girl has 4given u thru all ur flaws n faults.....U need to learn 2 n accept 4giveness within urself, its a must in order for u to move on, in order for u to keep that positive growth in ur relationship growing. Jelousy- u need to trust more not only in her but in ur relationship(gotta have that trust). Now did i read it rght u said.....cheated 2day(meaning recently? or this is frm ur past?) U gals been 2gether 4 so long she can't give up on u now,she won't give up on u. After reading this ........ur words r the sweetest,most sincere,heart-moving words I ever read.....Heck I almost cried it was so touching. I wish u both the best,stay 2gether,work it out n make it work for the both of u. I would like to believe n know that this will b a happy ending to this love story. Smiles n best wishes to u both.

Posted

I agree with Yiah, keep working at it, the rewards are the greatest

Posted

@Yiah it was in the past and I have'nt been able to forgive myself and know that I need to inorder to keep this relationship, alot of the jealousy has stemmed from what i've done...thank you for your positve thoughts @Sharon I will work on keeping her, I love her deeply..

Posted

1st u must forgive urslf u may neva forget but u must forgive this way u will move on and have a better relationship. I believe it's a good thang we don't forget because if situation ever occur again which reading i strongly feel that' not gona happen, but if so u must know that ur love for not just her but for the life u have together as u continue to build AINT worth a fling r a1/2 hr fun. love, trust and honesty is a must. now let go forgive urself and enjoy ur baby best of luck and wishes to u both

Posted

thanks Evette and you are right...and I will for sure always want to enjoy My Baby...and have learned from that past it's not worth loosing the future with the one you love so I am gonna try to bury my past...and forgive myself for it.

Posted

Sounds like she knows you better than you know yourself and dedicating yourself to honesty forever will finally find it full circle but I am sure it will take time. I myself have trust issues because I have been betrayed in the past too, but sometimes I blame myself and thought I did not give enough to the relationship and finally realized I really did not want it either and just moved on.
So if she is willing and you are able bend a little more and hopefully she will see your efforts just don't hurt her anymore and of course never flirt with anyone else as this will make you faulter in the end. As Johnny Cash would say "Walk the line" change your life.

Posted

Nikki,
If your g/f has fogiven you then you need to forgive you. But heres my problem with your situation. I was with my ex for 26 yrs She swore that I was her only one, she even accuded me of cheating on her. But my Aunt told me that my ex wasn't the person I thought she was. I found out my ex was sleeping with our son's God father while she was still with me. I felt like a damn fool I still feel that way, I gave her 26 yrs of my life plus helped her raise our son & her other 3 children. What I want to know if you love your g/f so much then why did you cheat? My ex can't answer this question maybe you can. My ex calls me everyday asking me for forgiveness. I have forgiven her I just can't trust her and I'm damn sure not going to take her back. All the yrs she accused me of cheating was just a smoke screen for what she was doing behind my back and to our relationship now she wants me back, why couldn't she say no to him instead of me. I know how your g/f feels the *** cuts like a knife. I can never go back to my ex, my son would like me to but I can't I asked him what he would do if he found out his g/f was screwing around behind his back he was like dump her I said exactly that's why I won't come back to your Mom. I just don't know how people in long term relationships cheat on their partners which they claim to love heart & soul. I find the whole thing down right wrong. some people never come back from crap like that...

Posted

thanks for all your stories....I'm gonna work on my love and rebuild myself for her she is the one who has been in my heart as well as I have been in hers...so your opinions were well read thank you.

Posted

thank you jeanie....

Posted

Love has many different meanings but the meaning of my love is you......Your the one that has my heart always had it ...If not then there wouldn't have been you or me.... I trust you enough to hold my heart so that should show you i do trust you with my all ....the things that was done in the past is in the past ...I would never betray you by cheating to get back at you or just to have a one night stand to get my shit off why would i when I have you.... to have every morning every night to hold you to kiss your beautiful face to please your beautiful body ...your all i want... you complete my desires and some ....I don't want you to dwell in the past of what you have done just stick to what we have now and that will bring our relationship o blossom in to a beautiful light with the both of us under it ....Love you have me and I have you that is what matters so don't feel like i will hurt you all i want to do is please you and that's what i will do ....

Posted

aww babe you really know how to make me feel when i'm at my lowest...you pic me up with you words of assurance, Salena I love you for you ..all I want is a better future with us babe...I want to be your happiness babe the one person you can always count on love,,it will grow and then blossom more than ever Baby...well im off now I love you baby.....

Posted

AAAAAAWWWWW I luv u gals,I want to cry of happiness for the both of u. Thank u both for opening up 2 us n sharinging ur real life love story with us. God Bless u both n much happiness. Smiles.

Posted

AWWW Thank you Yiah!!!!you have a positve out look and thanks for your comments...God Bless girl.

Posted

@Jodie I really hope and wish the best for you...and hope that this hurting feeling you are going through will someday pass.As far as answering your question you will have to ask your ex again to answer it.I'm burying my past and moving forward and my girl is reassuring me with her love that it is time to move forward with her....I am greatful and blessed to have a women like her in my life with a big heart who is kind, loving, humble, caring of others who is positive,understanding of others, she brings the best out of me through her love.I don't mind anyones opinions we all have them...I wish you the best

Posted

beautiful with the strength n luv u two have ur future will b better best of luck to u both

Posted

Nikki,
I'm glad things worked out for you & your girl, I wish you both the best that life has to offer. I'll never know the answer, I just have to live with it.

Posted

Thank you Evette and Jodie,,,,love is real and it can heal all things.

Posted

Salena- you sound like a wonderful person and I like you without even knowing you because of you open minded reasoning. Nikki don't screw up anymore and grow with Selena and you will have a wonderful life together.
No relationship is perfect - it all takes work - even if you did not cheat, its still takes work. Respecting- being thoughtful- and be at peace with each other and the world is your oyster.

Posted

Yes Jeanie she is a wonderful person and girlfriend....no more screw ups for me I have learned my lesson through it all.Relationships are about respect, trust and honesty the 3 ingredients that make it taste a whole lot better....

Posted

Yes r-t-h are so important for a successful relationship along with having things in common and also things you can share with the other that you don't have in common which helps the relationship grow more in respect. Being open minded enough to know you are not perfect and that as long as you keep learning from each other every year it can only get better.

Posted

You are so right Jeanie....about it all.Thank you....