Is it just me? - Love and Romance

Ch****

Posted

Is it just me or is every 3rd person you meet about lies? It seems to me that people are more afraid to tell the truth. And then women want to know why I am so leery about fallin in-love.

Posted

You are very right...It seems like they enjoy playing games!!!

Posted

tru tru...sometimes i hate people they lie a lot.& use u 2 get 2 other people, jst hav 2 remember not all people are like that

Posted

it seeems their are some playing games with your mind or scamming you. But then you might get lucky enough to find the real woman and thank god you were still keeping your eyes open for her. She will be there one day.

Posted

It does seem to be hard to find someone who will tell the truth and love you for who you are. I find that even if I think I have met and am dating someone that seems to be a good match, my heart gets broken by the truth and their true colors coming out at some point. Sometimes I think it would be better to just stay on my own.

Posted

Yeah your right.
I found someone that seem to love me for me and tells me ther truth and I do the same.
I think I'm truely lucky.
So rare to find people like this now...
Like Teri said keep your eyes open she will be there one day. (:

Posted

I thought I had found my soul mate an thought I could trust her she was on match.com two weeks before she broke up with me, I am dating a nice lady now who was in a 12 year relationship, but her ex cheated on her, sad, but I know not everyone is like that, I'm not

Posted

Ladies, all you said is interesting...now this is a food for thought:
We say all the time, we want someone truthful, someone real, someone who will not play games and be upfront, but when we meet that person, don't we shy away? I say that cause it is hapened to me and a lot of people i meet seem relate with me.
What do you think?

Posted

i thought i had found my soul mate, but wen i was trying 2 b a supportive gf while my grl was taking her finals.buuuut i turned out she was talking 2 my best friend & was 'drunk' & horny & they had a nice fuck session right after i had said goodnight toher.
im pretty much crushed by this, but i hav been trying 2 find a peson who could/would actually care about me & understand my abbeyisms w out gettin n my face or expecting 2 much from me.
i may hav found her