LOOKING IN GEORGIA - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

you know sex is so easy to find and for many years i have been turning it down because i want so much more outta life! sex is great don't get me wrong but making love is so much so much better and you don't get that empty feeling feeling afterward but i am beginning to doubt that it even exists in the gay community anymore. take a chance on love its worth it

Posted

Hello Micheal.
I agree with you. Take a chance. I have stopped listening to the nasayers and those "you should't do this, cause it's wrong" kind of people. I am optimistic that there is love in the gay community. I wanted sex all the time, but no partner, no sex and when i did have sex it was empty and meaningless. I vowed to never feel empty again. I want a partner for more than sex, u know stability, just conversation and all the fascets of a relationship. I am looking for a companion, looks and race doesn't matter. Hey hope we can keep in touch. Where in Georgia are you from.

Posted

yeah i hope so also if you read my profile stuart you would know that i am in stockbridge a suburb of atlanta about 30 minute drive from there...i was an optomist but after looking for 10 yrs i am about ready to give up on the whole thing and just try and settle for the fact that i am single and probably always will be yeah just to have sex has gotten old for me and i just refuse to feel that empty feeling anymoe i want so much more... i mean in one way looks do matter because that usually what initially brings people together they're attracted to something about you ya know? but after that its a matter of communication and just living everyday life together and looks don't play a part in that lol hope to hear from ya

Posted

I saw your profile[after the fact]. Yes i am younger than you and i am feeling the same way. SOME the gay men I have encountered were so self centered and a ego to match. I have run across some real characters. You're right communication is key and just being honest. I hope in my heart that there is a man out there who is looking for a trusting mate. I am going to keep looking. No more emptiness.

Posted

well i tried the clubs i tried other internet sites (most of them are only looking for sex) tried making friends and meeting there friends(found some pretty good friends tho) and still nothing i am still along and it sucks. i really don't wanna be alone but then on the other hand i am not going to just settle for anything that comes along either lol

Posted

i really hope you do find him stuart! i have so much love in me i feel like i am going to burst. i have always been a very lovable man i yearn to hug and kiss one that i really love i miss that so much that it actually hurts but man its hard trying to find it

Posted

I understand you completely. I too have soooo much love to give and it makes me unhappy when I see couples together and I ask myself "Why can't that be me"? People always tell me that you will know it when time is right for love and they say be patient and you can't rush it,blah, blah, blah. I am sick of hearing that crap. I am not a 20 yr old. I AM IN NEED OF LOVE, A COMPANION. I have to stay mentally positive, otherwise I will go nuts.

Posted

yeah my reply to them is the only time that i have been in a relationship is when i was looking if i am not looking and just sitting on my ass excuse my languge how will anyone find me then i turn the tables around on them and say how did you 2 meet... usually they answer me with a blank stare like well i was looking lol