im in cheshire uk looking for lover - Looking for LOVE!!!

Edwina_Bates

Edwina_Bates
Posted

cheshire transvestite looking for an active gent

Posted

Leicester, slightly immature & not too serious bisexual, (probably gender confused), guy very seriously interested in hooking up with a sexy MTF fun budy, no strings, absolutely no strings, whatsoever! Active? well not most of the time to be honest, can't be bothered with it most of the time, but when I am, oh sweetheart I so am, if you get my meaning! ;-) Message me?

Posted

Know the meaning of LOVE, 1st, and not LUST, or you can add this your vocabulary and acronyms; "Ho, I am Edwina and I have or am suffering from DOTBS, can you help me?" , If that picture IS your best side, then the rest of you must, I can't say it. There's more to life or love then sex and what's between a person's legs unless you are under 18 and/or not quite 21.
Be more then just a "Tart", Love and respect yourself, so that others can too.
I am this close to leaving this group because of your chosen picture and posture. I thought this was/is suppose to be a group about Love, not sex, hookups and tricks, although I maybe offending you, I can see past your picture to say anything better then what I have said-Sorry.

Edwina_Bates
Posted

well leave then and hury up

Posted

Ooohh Edwina, give the boy a chance! :-) Way I see it is we are all on our own path, looking for whatever it is we are looking for. It's not my place to judge you, it's not your place to judge me, we all seek happiness & gratification wherever & however we feel we can find it! Each to their own at the end of the day!

Peace n luv,

A.
xx