I need to understand muself

alex1998k

Posted

Hello. This is my first post on gays.com. Sorry for mistakes I might make, English is not my native language.
My name is Alex and I'm 16. I always thought that I was gay. I absolutely accepted it a long time ago but still didn't come out. But a few weeks ago I started to doubt my sexuality. I don't know why the reason for it and all the time keep calming myself down. It doesn't work. It feels so bad and exhausting. This troubles me a lot. I don't want to change anything. I want to be gay, not bisexual or straight.
I don't know what I should do.

Posted

i am new to this site too. now, what exactly is the problem?

Posted

i am new to this site too. now, what exactly is the problem?

Hard to explain. I think I'm kind of changing. I try to imagine (unwillingly) what it's like to be with a girl and so on. And when I look at men, I'm afraid of being incapable of feeling. I know that it seems strange and difficult to understand but I have no idea how to describe it more clearly. Maybe it's because I don't understand it completely.

Posted

My advice to you naturally as a Human being, your curiosity would kill you if you still doubt yourself, so outta free will you just have to try out and be convinced of your sexuality ... give it a chance and find out for yourself, what best suits you.. no one makes you more happier than yourself..

Posted

My advice to you naturally as a Human being, your curiosity would kill you if you still doubt yourself, so outta free will you just have to try out and be convinced of your sexuality ... give it a chance and find out for yourself, what best suits you.. no one makes you more happier than yourself..

Thank you for your advice. I think you're right.

Posted

Just marry a girl and see how it goes!

Oh, I hope I won't need such... actions.

Posted

hey Alex1998k, I am a married man, and gay. don't marry a girl "and see how it goes" . you can't ruin someone's life like that. As meetlucas1 said, only you can make you happy, also you are 16, a lot can happen between now and 18 years old....so take your time and I am sure you will know what you are happier doing....you have a good life ahead, whether it's guys or girls, your head, and heart, will tell you. Good luck, whatever you do. love always Andy xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Alex and welcome to gays.com. I know what its like to be in your shoes, You did say that " I always thought that I was gay. I absolutely accepted it a long time ago" that's a start. From my experience, follow your heart and be true to yourself and what makes you happy, take your time and don't change anything about you, your perfect just the way you are. We're all here to support and love you in your lives journey.

Posted

It's natural for your romantic feelings to flit between men and women when you're in your ***s. There is always the option to date both men and women, therefore seeing where your heart truly lies. Don't be in a rush to rule anything out as sexuality can fluctuate from heterosexual to gay and back again. There's nothing more I feel I can add as it's already been covered by most of the comments above me, so I'd only be repeating what's already been said. Just go out and enjoy being yourself.