my first gay sex with my bf just an hour ago - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

oooo man today was remarkemable and hard day for me because today or just an hour ago i got fucked by my bf and that too very hard . It all started with he came at my place for nite stay and as after some time we get on my bed he came close to me and said feel me take my breath in u i did and then he gradully kiss me for about 2 min continously then he put his saliva into my mouth and told taste it , it was hot and yum . Then he started taking of my clothes and then i helpd him too take of his clothes and by this time he kissed me . Then he put out his dick out of his underwear and put it near my mouth it . I started sucking then he take of my undies and started putting his dick into my ass i told him be slow but he didnt listen and initially he did slow but afterward he start doing it tooo fast i was screaming but he slapped me and put his hand into my mouth and started fucking me his long hard 7 inches dick and his hot body both were touching me but i was in real *** it all continued for 45 min and then he came near my mouth split into it and then put his cock for sucking . Then he fucked me little and then started cumming on my face he cum on my hairs and face and then told me to drink his cum i refuced but he hold my mouth tightly slapped me and ***fully make me drink his cum it tasted ok but not too gud his cum is still in my hairs and i m still still sleeping with him and his hot sweeety body . Really man its a tough job getting fucked but he is too sexy he even bite my nipples . Thanked this time got passed away very hard time but i loved it and i love him .

Posted

Great I done a 2 hour Sex session with my guy last nite, and yeh i fucked him hard and fast for about same time, he wore a gag as he like's that &gt.&lt

Posted

any time l make love to my man its long hard deep,,,why is there any other way???

Posted

I hope if/when I get a b/f he doesn't tell everybody about having sex. Is it normal for gays to do it?

Posted

Well Dean, i dont go shouting it from the roof top's lol, The guy i see is not a b/f, he is just a young guy i know who lives near me, so when he is horney he ask's me 2 cum round. It's just a Lust Thing. . Thing is this discussion is about this subject, so it's ok. So outside of this site i dont tell anyone

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i hope the guy enjoyed it. me too Dean

Posted

very good experience arun,and you richard,im agree.

Posted

I tend to agree with Dean concerning blabbing about sex with bfs. On the other hand, I took Arun's post to be more sexy fiction than fact, so I don't see much harm.

Posted

I got it all wrong again - I give up!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dean sweety, you did not get it wrong sweety.

Posted

hey guys its ***ing really mmy ass and my nipples he bite it very hard . but i think the cun session is not gud that dirty creamy substance get stick on my tongue and it smell bad plus he slapped me very hard but its ok today also he came but today we didnt have sex but today he only suck my nipples and lips we kissed a lot but