how to cope with big cock bf T_T, cos it is hurt...... - Gay Guys! <3

Nyny_Tmt

Posted

tried once but huuuuuu, damn hurt, how u guys handle it

Posted

haha but it's cant deny that big cock is more fun :P

but dun dare to try tat again

Posted

You have basically allow him to play in you hole and relax it as well as you. Then after that if he lines good both your hole n his Dick then he should be able to slide right in but starting off slow of course

Posted

indeed its not the size its the techenic thats wrong

Posted

It maybe bcos I lack of experience

Posted

sorry i wouldnt know never tryed it but lov 2 sk on a nice big hard ck

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

have you tried good ole vasaline? it helps the *** go away the first 2-3 times. either that or baby oil

Posted

Warning......Vasaline is not compatable with condoms.Stick to water based lubrication and always use condoms.

Posted

try relaxing and use gel and as already said NOT vaseline and use protection

Posted

llook i woulkd never just shove my cock in someones hole especialy if thay are use to havine it done.
i wouls try working the hole with a finger or to you can trywith a vibe or dong to get your self use to it also a good lub helps and a guy who will take his time with you till you arte ready for a good butt poundingin all just have fun

Posted

I would have to say you need to lube yourself real good and the big dick guy you are with..I also learn when I was younger and frist got F---- I learn that it was better to sit on it this way you have controll of how deep and hard or fast you can take it..Just remember to Lube Real Good...Best of luck in taking it all the way..Your way

Posted

I know how you feel Nyny. I'm not used to having dick in me period and I really dislike that about myself. Course the first (and only time so far) the guy I was with was really big down there. So I know how you feel.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

I agree with michael. That position works well . So does Anal Ease.

Posted

The first guy that tried with me was a pencil dick. He could not get it in. The one guy with the biggest, thickest cock I've been with was able to slide right in. My last bf had to be berated for lack of lube. Sorry, a lubricated condom does not have enough lube for that. Then he never got any, and I'm poor, so haven't been plowed in a while.
I also recommend douching. You can relax easier with an empty colon. Just sayin'... Good luck! XD

Posted

deffo lube loads, and get use to it been there
or be drunk or high hahaha

Posted

the first time for me was very ***ful. i trained my self every day with lube and a small dildo. I take a bigger one after a short periode. the advantage was, that I had always the control how deep it get in. After a training for few weeks I can take the biggest dicks without ***. Now im enjoy to get fucked from the biggest dicks! It makes me really horny only to thinks about. good luck and enjoy it too.

Posted

I'd just love to have the big dicked B/F!!!!

Posted

Well tbh last time I had sex was with the b/f and he had a huge one... Come to think of it after I had sex with him I started to have signs and symptoms of my Ulcerative Colitis... But surely that's a coincidence... Must be...

Anyway back to this I believe that after a while you may open up and it won't hurt as much or at all so it's sorta adapting to it :P

Posted

my partner use to take a hot bath before we made love that also helps to soften the skin,lube up well and sit on it so you are in control as to how deep you want it and at your own pace.Then when you are ready try the positions you like and DONT forget the protection.Good Luck

Posted

Alot of advice on this one,personally as more of a top guy,i find the best way is to let the guy sit ontop which has already been said,that way the guy has the control and hopefully feels more comfortable,you do need plenty of lube.The technique is important,and maybe your BF needs to understand what position for you works,just take it nice and slow for a while it will get better in time.

Posted

Richard Davies ~~~ pity of you...then how u handle ur problem? undergone surgery?

To all~~~ I just tried once then dun dare to take it anymore, so how i gonna add my experience like tat ==".....

Posted

You don't have to stop. Just keep having you prep you up, loosen you up a little, and you'll be fine. Talk with him on it. Maybe he'll let you top him. Give your behind a rest or something. Just let him know how you feel about this.