Does it worth it ? - Love and Romance

Ne****

Posted

Ive been chatting with a superb gorgeous n lovely woman for a week now. We both wanna see each other, we are both mutually interesting and all the stuff. The only thing is that I live in Québec (Canada) and her in United Kingdom (England). Since im right now in school, I can't head there at the moment, but im willing to go meet her as soon as possible for me, like around this winter. So I was wondering if the distance would be hard for a relationship to stay. I would like to kidnap her over my place after, but I ain't sure if she'd like to be in a french talking province ya know... Any ideas ?

Posted

Well, Montréal City is a mixed ethnicity place, soo she will be able to talk english pretty fine. In Québec, the second language is english after all, but mainly french if you do out of the City. Soo I was thniking to give her private french classes, xD

Posted

well i mean living in quebec wise isnt going to be a hard thing if it becomes that serious in the first place. if you two are prepared to give it a go, distance may be a little troubling but its something you can overcome together. montreal is a great place and i know some people feel when they dont speak french that other people treat them rudely. why dont you have her visit and stay for a bit. bit by bit shes going to learn a bit of french its just bound to happen.

Posted

Yeah, im going to head there around this winter, to check how's things and such, and pay her the flight to check how's my place too. But the wait is quite a thing with such a distance to overcome id say. Im glad to finish school the 1st october actually, then I'll work for 2-3 months to have the cash and such to plans things up.

Posted

Sure n thanks for the advices! =D

Posted

i look forward for updates ;] u know u know lol =] keep smilin