IAM GOING CRAZYYY !! - Love and Romance

Posted

oh god iam actually crazy about this girl we used to go out before and she broke my heart twice and its killing me and now she just wants to be friends and it kills me everytime i see her but i still want her to be in my life no matter what uhh guys some advice please thanks xxxx

Posted

if you want her in your life no matter what then that means you'll put up with the *** involved. i doubt that you could possibly be satisfied with just being friends. i would also have to question her motives. she know she's hurt you badly knows how you feel and yet still is pursuing a friendship. she sounds a little sadistic, sorry to say. you're in a tough spot. the solution though seems obvious. give up on her...totally. yeh, it'll hurt like hell but not forever. distract yourself. go have lots and lots of random hot sex.

Posted

i knw this may sound mean but u gotta give her up just do it i knw its hard but u will nvr be able to get over her if u dnt u need to better urself and get on with ur life then maybe sm day u can be friends with her

Posted

we did the whole friends with benifits thing but i just wanted to be even closer to her what if i do get away from her but iam still not able to get over her and as for the random hot sex lol i wish i cant find that many people my age that is gay lol thanks guys for the advice xx

Posted

i was in a year long relationship not ever really a relationship but we would spend eveyday together every niight she would be by my siide but still she wasnt ready for a realationship...she always called me babe always took me with her friens but would never say she was ready when we were basically already togther,,,basically we were friends with benefits she went too the army and finally figures out she wanted to be with me so i waiited whens she got back we were still friends with benefits and i learned that things will never change and had to take my self away from her for a while just while so i could get over her and it worked i didnt talk to her for the longest hardest month of my life tears everynight after the second month i was fine and realized i could do better and other girls would treat me batter than her..today we r friend and i know if we were drunk one night we might make out but you learn that you never want that situation again

Posted

well you said that she has hurt you twice before...now ya'll are friends, but are you wanting more then a friendship with her? If you are not over the hurt she has caused you I think its best that you truely allow yourself to get over that hurt and then allow yourself to accept her as just a friend. If in your heart you are wanting something more IF cause i'm not sure. Just know that some times we have a certain amount of love for someone who doesn't recipacate that same love if she has hurt you twice she will more then likely do it a thrid or fourth time. so please be careful and see things for what they are.

Posted

you have to judge if you have a new partner whether it is worth the hassle to have her in your new relationship. to me, that old relationship is over, give it a rest for a while. Find some friends to hang with and try not to think about what you had with this person. Wait and see in the meantime. Alot of exs are exes because something went wrong.