Nikita_Storm

" You are a slut, so people can do or say whatever they feel like" - Love and Romance

Nikita_Storm
Posted

How about that? Got this remark a lot lately. Get's on my nerves so bad! Because when I walk into a room and everyone can see I like sex, doesn't mean they can treat me like shit, right? They tell me to change my ways. But I refuse that for ever more.

My daddy got soooo angry when her read in the newspaper that a gril got violated on the beach in Portugal and that it was 'her own fault' because she worde a bikini and was there alone at night. I keep to this reaction; he was a good man, daddy, although he didn't get the 'bi/homo' thing. But I belive that is the way it is. A woman (or a man) that's sexy, or likes to fuck around, has got nothing to do with grabbing her and violating her, or even saying she's a whore.

I'm sooooooo fed up with that! So I've deceided to go out to celebrate Silvester's Eve tonight as a sexy girl, whatever their opinion. Damned! I'm a girl and it my birthright to look good! What say you?

Posted

People are often intimated by strong people especially if they are not ashamed of their sexuality! I say as long you take care of you then I wouldn't worry about those haters, it sounds like jealousy anyway be your sexy-self and enjoy your life! You live how you want to live to make YOU happy
If it bothers them so much why don't they just mind their business but I guess they can't if your someone who's not afraid to be herself, I guess deep down inside they wish they could be as bold as you.

Enjoy yourself to the fullest,
Romeo

Nikita_Storm
Posted

Cool! Thank you so much! That's some great pep-talk!

Posted

Your welcome chica, there's nothing wrong having a healthy sex life! I say enjoy urself while u still can.

Peace,Love,and Smile
Romeo