confused - Love and Romance

Posted

So I've been seeing this girl lately and things have been going well but now she says that she doesn't want to be with anyone. I think she has issues with letting people get close.. we did have a bit of a hiccup, it's happened before and she said the same thing but we managed to get through. I just don't know what to do or say anymore..

Posted

Just letting it to be would be the right thing to do. Right?

Posted

That's a tough one. I think I'm normally one that has issues letting people in, but that's mostly on my family side. Regardless of whether she still wants you, if you haven't talked to her about it, ask her if she really wants this to work between the two of you. Just ask her that. Going any more than that shuts her down even more. Still be by her side to show that you'll still be there for her with any problems she may have along the way.

Posted

I agree with Tamika, that you should just talk to her and find out where she is in the relationship with you or anyone. Then at least you will know where you are with her and where she wants to be. You have to communicate where you want to be in relationships. People aren't always on the same wavelength and have the same goals and you need to tell each what you need so it doesn't get confused and then hurt feelings come up. Talk. It is easier in the long run. Hugs, Teri

Posted

Lisa,
we all have our problems. You just need to come right out and ask her where you stand in your relationship. For all you know she could have a hard time letting anyone in for *** of rejection or getting hurt, the only way you will know is to ask her.

Posted

i say respect her wishes but that means conversations very short and your time for u its hard but focus on u when she come back it will be your choice but it takes lots of slf decpline. she's honest