hey its me katie again - Love and Romance

Posted

im looking for new friends and maybe more one day but i just had a fallout last month so i kinda want to take my time this time i am disabled and use a wheelchair and i have cerebral palsy and few more things from that i am a nice girl just asking to be treated right this time no1s perfect i know that friends first more later if u want to no more just ask

Posted

stop looking so desperate god will sent you who meant to be for you you and this other dum hoe are getting on my nervous about im not finding the one it been sent to my email i just to most stupid thing from here ppl god will give you who meant for you stop bitching about it on here

Posted

The answers to life are written on the back of a cereal packet you just have to look hard enough.

Posted

Katie,
I like your post, you have a friend in me if you'd like maybe we can chat sometime. Dorothy you need to stop being so rude, has it ever occured to you Dorothy that the reason God hasn't sent you the right woman because of how you treat people you don't even know. Katie send me a friends request. Thanks.......... Rev.Jodie Hendricks

Posted

I got the right person in my life I don't got to show it off on here I speak the true it hurt someone oh well suck it up I don't to hind behind what I got to say for no one I don't need to hear I can't find someone or my woman left me cheated on me send to my email

Posted

Dorothy,
This room is open to everyone, if you don't like to hear that someone can't find someone, or is having trouble in their relationship. people come to this site looking for advice. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE.......

Posted

There's no need to cuss at me I didn't cuss at you. You're the only one in this room complaining, Just cause you have the right person in your life doesn't give you the right to judge others. End Of Discussion......

Posted

its okay i understand just hard i just about had enough