ladies! - Love and Romance

Posted

Hi all. I put this question before the group. I recently got in touch with someone through a dating site. We got to know each other through emails, then we exchanged phone numbers. For a while we texted like mad. She then went to relatives for xmas. She said she'd text New Years Eve, but didn't, so I texted her. Then nothing. No contact at all. We had even talked about meeting up this month. Now, I don't know where I stand. Any advice?

Posted

michelle did you talk to her or it was just texting? i think is better to know who you are communicating with and that you can only get talking. texting i find is impersonal. is better to be safe than sorry. if she had not text you back don't text her anymore! just wait or find somebody else!

Posted

it was just texting Sandy. the weird thing was she gave out pretty clear signals, then it just stopped. Thanks for the advice though very true.

Posted

michelle please would you post a picture! if you are a woman you have to be very careful who you are communicating with texting ot talking. i see the news, a lot of women get in trouble even kill. they are a lot of crazy people out there