asking out girls - Love and Romance

Posted

does anyone have advice for a girl who is not completly out to all of her friends and family? i want to ask a girl out, but im shy. i dont want to get rejected, and i dont want to be hurt. i have too much *** in my life already, and i want to be able to rely on someone other than my mom,(who supports me by not rejecting me or my orientation). im looking for a relationship, but my expeirience in that area is nonexistant. any advice would be greatly appreciated, and any suggestions or ideas, thoughts, comments are welcome as well. thankyou to all who read this, and have a nice day.

Posted

Well I know where your coming from and it can be completely scary to try and put yourself out there but my advice would be to just go for it and ask her out on a date. the worst thing is getting rejected and if she says no then she isnt ment for you but she could say yes and if you dont ask her because your scared you will regret not knowing what her answer is. There is a saying nothings is ever worth it if you never take the risk. So remember be romantic and go for it and the pay off maybe 100% worth it and let me know how it goes. Have a great day

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

First of all, be yourself. Second, you can't be afraid of being rejected, it happens to everyone! Confidence is seen a mile away. Be natural, get to know her, find out a little about her (what she likes, where etc.) Be creative.

Posted

i was kinda nervous about asking this girl to this banquet and i was like omg but she said yes just be natural and if they say no dont get depressed shit happens its how it is in life u can always find somone better

Posted

In my experience, especially if she's not really out yet, is to talk to her as you would to a normal riend. Don't let her know right away you fancy her, that'll come soon enough. You've probably asked grilfriends lot's of times to go out dancing or whatever with you and never felt awkward..so keep that tone of voice. One you're out together, you'll notice what to say to make her feel comfy and get er interested in you as a partner...love tend to find it's way on it's own/

Good luck and don't be afraid to be turned down: keep talking to her like nothing's happened. She might be insecure herself and get back on the subject later on..