confused! - Love and Romance

Posted

i know this isnt exactly what this group is for im just really needing some advice,

I am actually straight but im totally in love with this guy at my work hes gorgeous, funny, really sensitive and just amazing in every way. i keep getting mixed messages from him as its like he is always flirting with me like he always has me next to him and he strokes my hand or shows me sexxy pictures of himself or if i walk past he winks at me etc but is he is gay and is married. now obviously he isnt interested in me in the slightest or at least i very doubt this. even if he was interested i wouldnt want him to be as i dont want to feel like a homerecker but does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do to stop myself from feeling this way about him as its getting harder not to say anything to him and i dont want to make things uncomfortable between us please someone help me

Posted

Maybe thats his personality. and hes like that with everyone else?

Posted

As you say, he is flirting with almost everyone. Maybe he is looking for ONS. It's dangerous to play with this kind of flirting game, if you are not a pro. Quick ... find the exit highway and out from it, b4 you did something u regret. If you do not mind to be the ONS gf, then by all mean, throw everything in and flirt back with him

Actually deep down in your heart, you got the reply as to what you want to do, but then you just want someone here to reconfirm the answer to the rhythm of your heart. No matter what you decide to do, the decision is all yours ....

Good luck !!!

Posted

Why are you on our site if you are straight? That is my question. There are message boards and forums that can help you on other sites for straight people. If you are just curious and interested in fucking with a few lesbian heads then best you find a message board or forum who can help you better somewhere else. Call me a bitch but this is a site for gays. Good luck to you

Posted

Yes it is a site for gays, but she has a crush on a gay man, so maybe she thinks we are more equipped to offer advice? Maybe she looked for a gay site to get help from?

@ Claire Connelly: I'm a bit of a flirt, especially if I've had a drink or 2. I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist (grew up with hippie parents, and spent every summer of my child hood on wreck beach) I think he probably feels that you like him, and is enjoying the attention. He is probably not interested in you sexually back. When I go out dancing to coed gay bars. Gay boys always flirt with me. Flirting is fun. It does not mean sex. There is no harm in casual flirting, but I personally wouldn't take it even a milometer past that. Harmless flirtation between friends is one thing. Getting in between 2 lovers. The whole kind of drama that could cause yikes!!!!! They could also be kinky enough they wouldn't mind a girl in the middle. Who knows?

I think you should write in your question to Dan Savage, If you don't know who he is I've read his advice column every week since I was 20. I love, love, love him. hes got the answer to everything http://www.facebook.com/DanSavage?sk=info

Posted

Sorry had to re-read. Didnt realize HE was gay. I see, I see....well, honestly I wouldn't go there if I were you. Someone will get hurt I'm sure of it. If he is gay, he will always be gay. Just my thoughts....

Posted

yea I agree with Tina Claire if that is really your name and you are a woman. Your profile does not say anything about you. If he is gay he is a flirt so stay away. Sounds like he is a player. He is his own home wrecker and you don't need to get mixed up in that. Good LUck!