Yeah,lookin for love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I am looking for love,age 18 to 101,and looks or body odor or bad dandruff doesnt matter either,just as long as i find a guy to love.Message me if you are interested

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

hi ike looking for love too
317 426 4009
Tony

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

same here! dont have a preference except height, taller the better 5'11" or up

Posted

well were all looking for love hopefuly the right one

Juharis_Sabturani
Posted

am looking friend ,,,or more ,,simple man,want know about me,,,ask me

• 1 month later...
Posted

wish I had some just for me to loveeeeeeeeee me, just want him to be a teddy bear of my life

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

hi....me too...been looking for someone to love for long time as honestly say i never hav one.....my criteria is not much someone older than me but not too old....looks mature and man type....and acceptable looks...i m currently busy with my career so no much time in searching guys so hope someone finds me....i jux normal guy with caring, loving, funny, independent guy....i jux wan love from you ntg more,,,,from you....

Posted

who hurt you....let us teach him a lesson....hahaha....too me....love is something comes from the heart....something unable to be describe....love make you live more happy & sometimes sad....love make your life feels more meaningful.....love bring u more responsible.......love makes u safe from anything.....loves gives u courage to live better each day....if you can accept all these or more.....then tats means you r ready to accept love and to be love.....

Posted

5 days ago, someone said "i m currently busy with my career so no much time in searching guys so hope someone finds me...."

But guys here i tell u wat, dun worry, if u r white guy, he will oways has time for u.
Else, he will only hav time to reply u 2 sentence(yes, just 2 short sentence!) in a day...hahaha

Posted

some one said he is a "normal guy with caring, loving, funny, independent guy...."

Only guy who is NOT caring, loving will keep emphasis that everywhere.
And we call tis ppl liar.

Posted

sounds to me like he was honest with his feelingshe did nnot lie or lead you on in any way