when is it enough? - Love and Romance

Posted

I got an ex who I am madly inove with and i have had some rough times with over the past two an a half year with. We both made plently of mistakes but I feel as though this time I pushed her way to far this time. I was the most selfish and rude person i could be but I oved her the best i could and I still love her. I have changed so much and im willing to prove this to her if shel let me but something tells me she dont want this that she had enough. When do you back off of the person you are truely inlove with and you still feel you both are connected to each other? I myself wish to pursue fighting for her.

Posted

I'd say do your thing. What I mean by that is make all the changes necessary not just for her but for your self. Don't smother her trying to tell her what you have been changing in your life. Remember, actions speak louder than words. I happen to have been in a similar situation but from the other side, got tired of hearing "lip service" and things always went back to how they were, and as much as it hurt I had to look the other way and part ways. So in other words, if you truly have changed for the better, and if it's meant to be, she'll come back. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

if two people really love eachother, the point where enough is enough never comes.

Posted

then how do you get past it all when the other one has a gf and says she happy but never says how happy?

Posted

love EACH OTHER. if the love is unrequited there is simply nothing you can do but move on, and the faster the better. there is nothing worse than breaking your own heart repetitively.