Lonely

Andy_Tenma

Posted

I have a disability called Kallmann Syndrome and it causes me to look about 10 or 11 even though I am going on 18. My current is I am lonely. I can not get anyone to date me because of the way I look. Does anyone have suggestions for me? Thanks.

Posted

The ones who won't date you because of how you look or because of an underlying health condition aren't worth it in the long run as they don't have the maturity to deal with the situation. I understand how you're feeling, as I've got Crohn's Disease and have lost count of the amount of guys who lose interest after they find out what it involves. I've come to accept that there will always be those who let an illness put them off getting to know someone as they can't, won't or don't see the person behind the illness because they don't understand. The best thing I can suggest is that it is alright to feel frustrated at getting nowhere romantically (I still go there from time to time), but always remember it'll happen when the time is right.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Nice advice John, I agree. Andy I don't know what you've tried in the past but how about getting into social interest groups? e.g. gay photographers or other interests that enable you to interact with others with the same interests, you could find them either online or in your surrounding areas? Just a thought! M