come on people its time to share. - Gay Guys! <3

Stephen_Stott
Posted

i've never really believed in a "New Year's Resolution".

why wait until the beginning of a year to have a change? if you think about it, you can be waiting 365 days to start a change.. and although change does not happen over night, if you wait for a year to change are you really attempting to make a resolution?

there are people out there who do change and stay changed or resolved? lol but there are others that "make" a resolution and do not follow through.. or they have the same resolution for 5 years or what have you..

i definitely do not mean to sound like a debbie downer. but if you want a change in your life you should not have to or want to wait until a "new year" comes along.. START IT WHEN YOU THINK IT! therefor the gap between now and next year will not make you lose sight of what you want. to change..

Stephen_Stott
Posted

on the topic of love people are talking about.. i can definitely say i have never been in love.. sometimes when you look for something you find it.. and sometimes when you look for something you do not find it.. sometimes you have to fight for things you want.. sometimes to have to have patience.. there is no exact way to be when you are around someone you like.. you have to be you and let things take it's course day by day..

i've heard that what we want in love is NOT really what we want.. from that i would have to say what we want in love is sometimes a societal view.. some people cannot be alone and always have the need to be with someone.. some people have the feeling that they will be fine if they live alone with no love/partner for the rest of their lives.. tv/film show a lot of happy endings, a marriage with kids and a white picket fence.. life is not a walk in the park.. people sometimes have a tough time loving themselves..and if you cannot love yourself.. you cannot love someone else..

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

way to hit the nail on the head stephen ^^ and yeah It's damn hard to be yourself around someone your strongly atracted to.
hehe~ but you still got to love the white picket fence and kids even if it's an impossible dream.

Posted

I am a mature man who is intensely interested in erotic touch. I love to have a man use his entire body against mine. I want to feel his hard cock moving and touching my body everywhere. He does not have to penetrate me, just touch me in such a way that I am aroused. I have this fantasy of me lying face up with my head between your thighs as you massage my chest, tummy and thighs and as you reach to massage my body your big cock rubs on my face and mouth (accidently of course) ;-)~ Terry

Sheai_Jabril_Lewis
Posted

^
Lol, nice fantasy. Good use of words!

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

heh~ I'd say^^ but Im more a long walks and sunset kind of fantasizer xD

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Hmm me too.