i no i would to for sure sign me up when you get it

Tor_Saff
Posted

I think i need to develop a "i'm gay fuck off" look haha

Tor_Saff
Posted

pardon my bad language.

Posted

bad language is more then just pardonable, it's fucking expected. lols. maybe I'm the only one who's juvenile to think that swearing is fun in the proper context. (which is pretty much anytime that you're not at work!)

Posted

Fuck yeah!

Blondie_Fkin
Posted

bahahaha ..... ok girls ... i have this problemmmm ALOT .... im a bartender so i cop this shit all the fkin time ....and sometimes it just makes it worse when i say im lez.....so i do the hole .... keep going c**t and i will kick your ass out of this joint got it ??? lol but i supose you cnt do that in the street .... i have no advice for this but im just sayin ... i feel your pain lol

Posted

I try to ignore ignorant comments from men - I always just kinda let them know they're barking upthe wrong tree - this isn't for them - maybe they should try their lines elsewhere - because I have learned letting men know you're a lesbian truly makesit worse - they start asking questions - they begin to think they have the cure to our Disease...lol whatever other ignorant shit that goes through their mind - its difficult - i was a bartender so i kknow how it works and the fact that no matter how i'm dressed and what I do with myself men always go out of their way to say somethin g- i've learned to try to ignore it or shut them down in such a manner they dotn know what to say in return...

Posted

yeah I'm glad I don't either. I'd like to get hit on by girls though! tha'd be pretty tight lol STEP YO GAME UP, LADIES!! haha

Posted

I hate it, to me it's not hitting on me it's just being crude. I always get some guy talking about wanting to do something to my ass and "psst"ing at me. Even at the weirdest places! PetSmart, WalMart, Bi-Lo, a church. And they're either some creepy old man or some rapper wannabe.

Anthea_Bee
Posted

I feel your pain, i get guys who look down my shirt all the time. Really creepy guys, who are at least twenty years older than me. Sometimes i feel like turning around and shouting 'I'm eighteen, does that make you feel like a pervert?'

Posted

whatever im doing must be working because i aint had a guy come up to me for a few weeks now i get gay girls coming up to me asking if im gay =D which is much nicer lol i think im a bit of a mystery to them sometimes ill go out all girly n other times i wear tailored pants a shirt and military boots but i think there starting to catch on lol

Posted

well im sure guys think they might get something out of it , guys are greedy , they want what they cant have. im not speaking about guys in general though.if its not offensive then i dont mind getting hit on because i know that im a lesbian and nothing can persuade me. ill hit on a woman non-stop if a guy hits on me .. or even a straight friend would help me out in that kinda situation. hmm but then again a really good friend tries to hold me back from pounding a guy.