Im a top. Any risk?

Curious-7662

Curious-7662
Posted

So I can't seem to find any information that if you're a top and you're not on prep but the bottom is on prep and he's taking multiple loads and he has you add another one inside him is there any risk of catching anything from the other loads that are inside him?

Metatron_G-Team
Posted

@Curious-7662 I am not a doctor, but I am a top like you and I am using PreP. Sure, there is a risk to get infected if you don't do it safe. For example, if there is a very small cut in your skin on your penis, and you don't know or feel that cut, it is possible that the virus find a way into your body. 

As I started with PreP, I asked my doctor the same question. His answer was:

"The problem is what you get inside. But if you know the ways how you can get infected, you know your risks."

So if you can get infected by a contact with ***y cut on your skin somewhere on your body, it is also possible to get infected by sperm of someone else if it gets in contact with such a cut.

So my resume was to be as safe as possible, and I started using PreP next to using condoms.

I hope you think about doing that, too. Have fun as safe as possible.

Metatron_G-Team 

• 4 weeks later...
Str8SlapCunt
Posted

All's I know is I got my first can you still do and I broke it off up in with no worries the first coffin into C

Posted
On 7/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Curious-7662 said:

So I can't seem to find any information that if you're a top and you're not on prep but the bottom is on prep and he's taking multiple loads and he has you add another one inside him is there any risk of catching anything from the other loads that are inside him?

yes and were a condom

• 2 weeks later...
PearlandPhantom
Posted

Yes, with any form of copulation between two or more individuals there is a risk of spreading infections/diseases. What you have to worry about is the exchange of bodily fluids during sex. But, as Metatron said even if something gets in contact with a opening in your skin somewhere else on your body that can lead to infection as well.