LGBTQ+ survey on relationship quality :)

Niko6204

Posted

Hello everyone 🌈

I am a MSc Psychology student living in Denmark and studying at Lund University of Sweden, and an ally who's passionate about LGBTQ+ rights and mental health. As part of a course, we're conducting a research project on internalized homophobia and its effects on personal relationships. We also wish to learn more about how people feel about belonging to the LGBTQ+ community. It is a project that me and my colleague care a lot about, as we wish to shed some light on this understudied topic.

Some specifics about the study: We are looking for LGB individuals who are 18 and above, and are currently involved in a romantic relationship. The study is short (~6 mins), completely anonymous and participants can quit at any time. 

Here is the link to our survey where you can also read the informed consent: https://bit.ly/2Quhcla

Thanks in advance, and all questions are welcome :)

Posted

The survey will be open until Monday the 3d of May. Feel free to participate, and leave any comments and thoughts you might have :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, Niko6204 said:

Hello everyone 🌈

I am a MSc Psychology student living in Denmark and studying at Lund University of Sweden, and an ally who's passionate about LGBTQ+ rights and mental health. As part of a course, we're conducting a research project on internalized homophobia and its effects on personal relationships. We also wish to learn more about how people feel about belonging to the LGBTQ+ community. It is a project that me and my colleague care a lot about, as we wish to shed some light on this understudied topic.

Some specifics about the study: We are looking for LGB individuals who are 18 and above, and are currently involved in a romantic relationship. The study is short (~6 mins), completely anonymous and participants can quit at any time. 

Here is the link to our survey where you can also read the informed consent: https://bit.ly/2Quhcla

Hello.I want daddy.

I am from Albania.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/25/2021 at 10:01 PM, Niko6204 said:

Hello everyone 🌈

This survey is not available now.