Love?

Troy-4916

Posted

I am looking for real love, the problem is no one wants an older, chubby bottom, even though I havea huge heart and a lot of love inside me. And it's not easy looking at faceless profiles. 

Posted

Same here and also some are too far away from where you living at so why they sent you if they are not from your state. Just beware of being scammed. I'm tired to be alonesome single life. 

Posted

now a days is hard to find someone to love and it seems the real people are far from you but i wont stop searching till i meet that person .

Shreddedmilk
Posted
On 8/18/2019 at 3:31 AM, Troy said:

Is anyone here really looking for love, or is everyone just window shopping and playing games?

you realised huh?seems all what everyone wants here is hookups and sex smh

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I always tried these sites with the silent hope I would find love. But the things guys said to me makes me wonder if it ever existed...

Posted

Looking for serious relationship I'm 30 looking for anyone serious,  from Philippines free video call and I'm also I student

Posted

What would you like to do with me if we were alone? Talk dirty if you can. And let's see what you have??

ThatGayDesireeBae
Posted

Mmhmm of course :) but if it doesn't happen a I need a hookup sometimes. I just joined and I am really eager to talk and flirt whatever because this site isn't that bad actually hit me up all my papis and mamis couples and CD/Trans *kisses my luvs*

Posted

New to this looking for a good man to show me  love 

Posted (edited)

"Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove....
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom"....

Edited by Genji
corrected punctuations
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Looking for serious relationship, meet me up

Posted
On 9/28/2019 at 11:43 PM, Leonard-4619 said:

What would you like to do with me if we were alone? Talk dirty if you can. And let's see what you have??

I would get on my knees  and  beg for you  to blow your cum into my mouth 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I'm Carpenter, I just come across your sexy pic so I decided to friend, because I just like you, and would like us to chart more on Hangout [email protected] my Hangout account.

• 2 weeks later...
Richy-5363
Posted

am looking for love.but i have been scammed twice online.thats why am scared of dating online

• 1 year later...