New 18 year old bi male in California looking to give his first blowjob

Tyle-mckinney

Posted
hi there love to help you but in in canada approx 3oooo miles away
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/17/2019 at 10:35 PM, Tyle-mckinney said:

To keep it simple I’m an 18 year old in the Orange County area looking to have some sissy experiences and I’d like to start by sucking someone’s cock. Not really sure how this website works so we’ll just see how this goes.

I would help but I'm in new New Jersey 

• 2 months later...
cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 8/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, tonto455 said:

hi there love to help you but in in canada approx 3oooo miles away

Show me ur cock. I'm very experienced & shameless cocksucker. If I'll like the the taste of ur big creamy cock & ur all delicious cum, I'll take some horny selfies & make videos while sucking ur cock & ur all frends can also fuck my mouth till they cum in my mouth. Nothing is soooo delicious like big black creamy cocks. Still I suck 3-4 big hairy & black cocks every night after having my dinner & before getting up from the bed. I love to eat sooo yummy creamy breakfast while sucking cocks & apply loads of creamy cum all over my breakfast. My favourite cumfood is a big chocolate cake covered with sooo thick & creamy mixed cum, sandwich with lot of cum inside instead of cheese. I Prefer to eat man's cum with it. Shakes & salads filled with huge cumloads, italian food with lot of cum all over the dish. Piss with alcohole & lot of soooo huge cumloads in my mouth. I invite everyone of you if you think your deserves to fuck my mouth with a great passion & you can cum in my mouth shamelessly. I love big black cocks with huge cumloads in my mouth, all over my face & all over the food I love to eat. 

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted

Who wants to get his big black cock sucked & make me eat all his cum? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Please let me have ur cock please I want you in my little virgin ass

• 4 months later...
Posted

I just joined so I’m a couple years late since you posted this I was wondering if you were still on this site and if you ever accomplish this

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8inchBBCbulltop
Posted

I got a juicy 8 Inch BBC if any of you wanna suck or fuck 

Posted
59 minutes ago, 8inchBBCbulltop said:

I got a juicy 8 Inch BBC if any of you wanna suck or fuck 

I do Sir. When I go back to visit family I go to Sacramento. Where are you located at ?