Homer_Bozarth

i hate HP - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Allen, no one is causeing me problems. i just need to clear my head okay. i wished some one was here with me and he is not is all

Posted

thats fine homer, but remember that we care about you , good night from scotland,see you again soon. babe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good night Allen

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi Homer, is that a specific some one or not?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it is TIM

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Come visit me Homer!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'm sure you'd love San Francisco!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i would love to but i only get Sundays off Tim. i know i would love san francisco.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why don't we all meet somewere in the middle of the states....and have a wild party in some hotel room...LOL....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer you only get off on Sundays what happens the other days...
I can get you off every other day if you want....LOL...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i work my ass off in yards and i clean a church so i can earn extra money to go camping on sundays

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am also going back to school to be come a master gardener

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh i fopr got to tell every one, i passed all of my ged test so now i am going back to school

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

now that sounds hott Mike, but i am afraid that i have school during the week. right now is my study break

Posted

congragulations on passing test homer and all the best for the future, but does the school know what is roaming there corridors, a shark if ever there was one, if they find out, the other boys will be locked up in the classrooms.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Allen, now i have to worry about getting my degree in master gardening lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know why you want to be a master gardener...It's to see all the young boys with there shirt off...LOL....Good luck buddy in school...Oh and I know you have a nice ass so don't work it off....

Posted

then agiculture, and forestry, you grow them , i will cut them down and make windows of them.
and mike by the time homer is finished with his degrees, the young ones will be the next gen, oh and i see you can flirt.........

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL..with the best of them Allan...

Posted

well remember homer must be free at nights, cant be at school 24hrs a day, all the best the 2 off you..........

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea but i am still studying for the next day Allen. i want to learn as much as i can besides that i get at least 2 hours to relax and play on the computer lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol Mike, i might be a slut but i can not take all the credit lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi sexy Homer, congratulations on getting your GED. I am sure you will do great with your further studie!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Tim

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Yore welcome, sexy!