Homer_Bozarth

i hate HP - Gay Guys! <3

Timothy_Brown
Posted

It's poison. Polyvinyl chloride, a widely used plastic.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I wanna come too but without the pvc.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no pvc allowed lol

Posted

I like the PVC, i once wrapped a guy who loved PVC in the stuff, including his face, Well the Poor Guy nearly Suffocated Untill i stuck my Cock through Where his Mouth Is.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your mean Richard lol

Posted

there is a term for that type of bondage, where usually shrinkwrap is used, but its obvious the both had fun?

Posted

Ah it was ok, as when i was in his mouth i just decided 2 carry on,and he's still Alive 2day

Posted

Oh Yeh, Tanx for the Warning about that Undercover Guy Homer, I hope all other's take note.

Posted

and richard i already knew the guy was still alive, your not that sort of person

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope so to Richard

Posted

One Wonder's has, Dean John Adam's Popped up again ???????

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks allen i for got we had the block button

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i did allen

Posted

well guys thats what it is for and save anyone from watching out, and lets all have fun, and hopefully tonia will get to a pc and post the new group that me & her was working on for all on here to have fun, with virtually no rules, and slang etc allowed,especially flirting allowed.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope it comes about real quick lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I think that what Richard did was okay, as long as it was consensual kind of like marriage (slavery).

Posted

Yep Timothy, he was a Trainee Gimp.

Posted

oh, we are back on the shrinkwrap thing, saw that in australia a long time ago, similar to the japanese rope bondage, where one is tied up in such a way that they cannot move their body at all, and then is usually suspended from the ceiling, kinky ,eh guys

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@Homer are people bothering you virtually?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

not at this time, i choose not to let any one bother me Tim

Posted

look guys, anyone causing a major problem with my friends on here i want to know, and then they will have a problem, there will be nowhere on this site i wont hunt them down.
Your my friends and i love you all to bits, to the end of time, i will be here for you all.